Hertz in Prague Airport

Prague Ruzyna Airport, Prague, Czech Republic

Hertz in Prague Airport Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Hertz in Prague Airport Jun 22, 2008
Finding Hertz or the other car rental companies in Prague airport when you arrive in terminal 2 is not difficult but not easy and evident. Following the car rental signs brings you up to the departure area, from here you are guided on a 1,5 km walk on an outdoor bridge which brings you to a newly build car park. Here you have to take the elevator down to ground level where you will find all the operators.

Hertz in Czech Republic is not online with the rest of the network which means that you have to give all your information again, but as the lady informed me about; they will be saved if you are renting a car there again, which is good to know.

I took full insurance again as I do all the time, and here it covered everything except if the whole car was stolen! I reflected a little over that sentence, since I seldom have seen a half or tree quarter of a car stolen. If that would happen that the whole car would be stolen I would be charged 700 euro! I thought about taking a small part from the car and keeping it in my pocket just in case, and then I would argue that the whole car wasn’t stolen, if it would happen.

Delivering the car went quiet easy after finding the terminal again; here we had some small trouble due to bad signs to the airport but we were in good time and could take it easy.

Overall the experience was okay!

Praha - Airport Ruzyně

(Mo-Su 8.00-22.00)

161 00 Praha 6

Tel.: + 420 225 345 021

Fax: + 420 225 345 029

Chokk says:
You are right, Jeff. I have been there approx 10 times and it was the first time I rented a car. I was playing golf 60 km south Prague. Taxis in Prague are some the worst I have met. Especially at night! I might do a blog about it!
jennjeff1 says:
We thought the public transit in Prague was sufficient for our tourism needs--no need to rent a car in this city. You just have to watch out for rip-offs if you get in a taxi.
~Jeff (and Jenny)