EuropeMaltaLuqaLuqa Tips

Malta International Airport, Luqa, Malta

Hertz Malta International Airport Luqa Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice and fast service Dec 03, 2011
I had almost as usual booked my rental car in advance on the home page of Hertz at the same time as I booked my trip. I arrived at 9.15 am at the Hertz even though I had booked the car as from 9.30 am. I turned out that they didn’t open before 9.30. The car rental offices were situated just around the corner to the left from where you come out into the arrival area.

I was there before any others that had been on the same plane because I had only my backpack on this trip. I did not have to wait long for getting attention. A young woman came and I handed her my Hertz card, driver license and a credit card. She looked in the system and soon after I could go to Roberto and pick up my car.

They had given me a relatively new Ford Focus in white and it was parked at the car rental parking, that was situated across the parking outside. The walk was quite long and if you have luggage I would recommend you to bring a cart for you luggage.

Delivering the car was quite easy, I just had to park the car at the parking and deliver the key at the booth and then all would be taken care off and the payment finalized over the credit card.
Being there before anybody else
My rental car
My rental Ford Focus

Compare Tarxien Hotel Rates (2.5km away)

Hertz Malta International Airport Map