Hertz Larnaca Airport Cyprus

Larnaca Airport Cyprus, Larnaca, Cyprus

Hertz Larnaca Airport Cyprus Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Quick service and a long walk Dec 04, 2011
Like for my Hertz booking in Malta I had as usual booked my rental car in advance on the home page of Hertz at the same time as I booked my trip. I arrived at 8.15 pm at the Hertz counter and I was the first from the plane again because I didn’t carry any luggage.

The car rental offices were situated just around the corner to the left from where you come out into the arrival area. I gave the woman behind the counter my Hertz card, driver license and my credit card. It didn’t take long before she had me sign the papers; she told me that I had been upgraded to a white Suzuki Jimmy. I didn’t know the car and just said thank you.

She gave me the keys and told me to walk to the corner over the arrival hall and I had to take the escalator up to the ground floor and cross the roads outside and turn to the right at the huge car park. The Hertz area was in the far end and there was not much light to find the car. There was no numbers on the parking spaces so it was quite difficult to find the car.

Returning the car was quite easy. I was just to park the car in the same place and return the key at the same counter as where I picked up the keys. Just be sure that you have a cart for your luggage if you are carrying some heavy bags, because there is quite some distance.
The area where I had to find my car
My rental car