Hertz Car rental in Gdansk

+46 583 494 808

Hertz Car rental in Gdansk Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Good cars, fast service and fair prices Mar 06, 2015
All passenger departures from the Gdansk airport happens through the old terminal and the rental companies are all located next to the exit. Hertz is located to the left and the desk is quite small. I had booked through my account on the internet and the car was ready upon our arrival.

I had wished for a large car as we were 4 men driving around for two days and I was given a BMW X3 that had driven 5350 km. The car was nice but it was not the biggest car inside. The company didn't have the opportunity of full insurance coverage and I had to place a security on my card of 9000 Zly. The car was placed 500 meters from the rental office and I was given a parking car that I needed to use in order to leave the parking area.

Upon return of the car I had to enter the same parking, take a card and park the car, return to the office and return the papers and the car key. Then one of the employees went to the car and checked it and rang back to close the returning. We had driven 637 km in the two days and we paid a total of 833 Zly.
Our BMW X3
Our BMW X3
Chokk says:
Quite a warm feeling :D - not like in Minsk !
Posted on: Mar 11, 2015
tj1777 says:
A Hertz rental agency which is actually where it is supposed to be :)
Posted on: Mar 11, 2015