Hertz Car Rental in Kingston, Jamaica

Norman Manley Airport, Kingston, Jamaica

Hertz Car Rental in Kingston, Jamaica Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Lots of paper and no problems Apr 22, 2011
I had as usual booked my car on Hertz’s internet booking and I had hoped that things would go smooth. After immigration and luggage delivery we could go to the Hertz car rental, where I had to pick up our car for the coming two weeks. It was pretty easy to find the rental office it was straight forward from the departure area and there were signs to follow.

The Hertz office was fairly large and chilled with air-condition. Inside a woman greeted me and started the paperwork. I have been renting cars all over the world but I have never signed so many papers as I had to do in Kingston. I had to sign disclosures for everything you could imagine.

When it finally was time to get my car I was followed to the parking lot, where the car was parked in the far end of the parking lot for car rentals which was just outside the departure area.

The car was a Toyota Corolla that had done around 30.000 km: it was only 3/4 full and I had to return it like that! How would I do that; they were bound to profit from this and I guess this is how they make an extra buck or two. I later found out that the gasoline was almost half prize compared to Denmark so I didn’t care that much.
The Hertz office in Kingston Airpo…
The Hertz office in Kingston Airpo…

Check Kingston Hotel Deals