Hertz Barcelona Airport

Barcelona Airport, Barcelona, Spain

Hertz Barcelona Airport Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great that I took full insurance Feb 22, 2008
You can find the Hertz car hire offices inside both Terminal B and Terminal C at Barcelona Airport, but they can both be very busy. When we landed there was a short queue but the thoroughness in filling out the papers from the employees resulted in that we had to wait around 30 minutes before we got our car.

We had ordered a midsize car and were luckily given a Ford C-max which turned out to be rather spacious which suited us good since we all had golf bags with us.

Luckily I had taken full insurance cover which is something I seldom do. After the first night at the hotel the car was seriously dented when I came out to the parking; there was no note or anything. The at the second day of golf it was hit again without a note on it; I have a some really drunk English guy suspected for the incident as they were driving drunk around in a golf buggy at the parking.

When I handed in the dented car there was no remarks from them as I had taken the full insurance. I just gave the keys and they read the kilometres and that was it.
The dent in the side of my car.

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals