Heroes Sport Bar
Hamdan St, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Heroes Sport Bar Abu Dhabi Reviews
Heroes Bar: Place to rock! Mar 27, 2008
Why this is one of my favourites to hang out?
- very near to my work place (well, this one is not really relevant:p) and near to where I am staying (this one is relevant: since late at night / early morning, I can just walk back, instead of trying to find a taxi to go back home)
- cheap - nice heineken pint (costs: 22 dhs/ ~6 usd)
- good music - altough their choice of songs sometimes are too rock and unfamiliar for me:)
- small place, not too crowded but not too spacious,thus-giving-an-empty-impression
- not so many ayams:)
- (I think) they serve good food, large portion and pork - I haven't tried it yet.. that's why I wrote "I think" - this observation was coming from glancing to other people's dinner:))
In a proper review comments: HEROES is a sport bar, famous among expats, female friendly, good rock band, cheap drinks!
Part of the Abu Dhabi (U.A.E) travel blog
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!