Henry's Diner

(802) 862-9010

Henry's Diner Burlington Reviews

craigb05 craigb05
Great Place to eat Aug 16, 2011
When I knew I was coming out to New England I knew I wanted to have pancakes and maple syrup in Vermont. Luckily this came true for me. I camped just south of Burlington in Bristol, Vermont. I looked up place for breakfast in Burlington and the top two choices were Henry's and another place. I stopped at the other restaurant and found out I would have a 50 minute wait. That was all I needed to hear. I turned down the wait period and walked down to Henry's. I am so glad I did. The other restaurant seemed to be filled with more tourists, Henry's clientele was more of the locals and college kids. That is when I knew I was in the right place. I was seated right away and was greeted with a smile. I ordered the pancakes and syrup with sausage. The food was to my table in less then 5 minutes. I was surprised at how good it was. The pancakes were big and filling and the sausage was definitely bigger then any sausage links I had ever seen before.

The diner has an old 50's look to it and gave it some character, This place is definitely the place to have breakfast when I am in Burlington!
The front of Henry's Diner
mainhart mainhart
Old school breakfast place Aug 17, 2010
Henry's Diner is a throw-back to old time diners. It appears as if it was a railroad car at one point, and has since been expanded. It is located in Downtown Burlington, surrounded by more modern buildings. There always seemed to be a line out the door. The place is quite tight, but nobody seems to care. The breakfast was excellent and the service very friendly.

Check Burlington Hotel Deals