Henry Salazar's Fresh Mex Grill

(559) 741-7060

Henry Salazar's Fresh Mex Grill Visalia Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Apr 28, 2007
Friday night out in our community is common, and our downtown has turned into a wonderful place to stroll, listen to music and find a place to eat. In an area of just four or five blocks there are many restaurants serving all types of food.

Henry Salazar’s Fresh Mex Grill is one of several Mexican Restaurants along the area.

Besides a full menu, including Steak and Lobster, they offer an extended variety of Mexican dishes. Beverages include a large number of beers, wine, and of course any mixed drink you wish to order. There’s even a large variety of Margaritas.

My wife and I ordered regular Margaritas, blended with heavy salt. They were brought in a reasonable amount of time. Shortly there after we ordered our dinners. One chili rellano and one chicken enchilada, and I went with two chicken enchiladas.

The waiter asked about our drinks and we told him that they seemed very weak, which my wife agreed with me about. He asked if we would like something else, but we declined.

Our meals came slowly and we put it down to their being busy. The food was only average, and the beans had been mixed down to a beanless gravy and tasted burnt.

I give high marks to the waiter, poor marks for the drinks, less than average for the food, and average on the prices.

We will not return.
keeweeset says:
I better remember to not go to this place if I ever come to Visalia. :(
Posted on: Apr 28, 2007