Henderson Hawaiian Festival

200 Water Street , Las Vegas, NV, USA

Henderson Hawaiian Festival Las Vegas Reviews

pinchora pinchora
Hawaiian Festival Sep 13, 2008
The Hawaiian festival is held in Henderson, right out of Las Vegas, during the 2nd weekend of September. Sal (Sin City Traveler), Adrian (ACowboy), Nancy (FancyNancy) and I met up here before the big meetup at night... I really didn't know what to expect but it was a nice chill time.

There are a lot of Hawaiians who live in Vegas and this festival shows off that community. There are artisans and food vendors there and also dancing and singing which we did not get to see.

The food was really good... we got some asian chicen and noodles thing but there was also waffle dogs (which I thought was interesting) and Musubi which I wanted to try but was very aprehensive to do so because of the seaweed (but since Spam is a large part of Hawaiian Culture I thought it would be fun to try that)... and there was also snow cone makers!!!

Remember to bring a hat or sunscreen or something like that as I atleast got burned and just bring time to chill and relax!!!
waffle dog?

Related Travel Blogs About Henderson Hawaiian Festival

Hawaiian festival in lake las vegas
My mum flew up to vegas for the weekend. she arrived friday night. we drove to henderson in the morning.  one of my mum's friends just moved there. she wanted to drop in and say hi.  anothe…henderson in the morning.  one of my mum's friends just moved there. she wanted to drop in and say hi.  another 20 min. east it was lake…

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals