Helsinki Hotels

Browse 41 Helsinki, Finland hotel reviews for 75 Helsinki hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Helsinki

Vantaa Hotels15.9 km
Espoo Hotels16.2 km
Helsinki-Vantaa airport Hotels17.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Helsinki Hotels and Deals

#1 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
vances says: "With all of Helsinkis wonderful buildings, the architecture of Hotel Haven is..."
$11
#2 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
Hopalong says: "This characteristic hotel is situated on the Esplanadi in the very heart of the ..."
$11
#3 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
SylwiaG says: "It's a real meeting point not only for the residents of Helsinki. It is above al..."
#4 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
Minaolen says: "Disregarding my complete infatuation with anything to do with Finland, this was ..."
#5 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
jamesuk says: "Stayed in Helsinki Senate for 4 nights in November. First things first, it was ..."
$63
#6 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
Marjis says: "I were in a concert in Helsinki and we my dad was with my though not in concert..."
$71
#7 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
vances says: "Sole motivation for selecting this hotel was its nearness to the Viking Cruise t..."
$80
#8 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
dinsevilla says: "I was traveling with four kids in Finland. We were representing the country for ..."
$86
#9 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
samsmith73 says: "On arriving to the hotel is was very grand, and in a very conveinent location. ..."
$85
#10 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
sweettangerine says: "Cumulus Hakaniemi is a modern, business orientated, first class hotel in the qua..."
$79
#11 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
ilserita says: "Scandic Hotel Simonkentt is located in the center of Helsinki. It's beside the..."
#12 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
daynnightraveller says: "This is a old hotel at the center of Helsinki. it is near Kaisaniemi region. Clo..."
#13 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
TravelLass says: "To be honest, I missed the hotel entrance despite walking past it a few times! I..."
$97
#14 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
bigstoney82 says: "I'll start with the location for the is hotel. For the view and a quiet area, i..."
$92
#15 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
VanessaMunYee says: "The boutique hotel has a great location. 5 minutes away from the harbor/market s..."
$114
#16 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
lizzielemon says: "This hotel is located at Kamppi Square a central location, in other words if y..."
$107
#17 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
seahlk says: "I stayed at Hotel Anna for 2 nights in Helsinki. The location can be a little of..."
#18 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
polvandenwirre says: "The Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel formely Radisson SAS is a comfortable and moder..."
$79
#19 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
hujera says: "I've stayed at the hotel just after I arrived to Helsinki late night or early S..."
$78
#20 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
ilserita says: "I stayed at this hotel only for one night, and I came late and left early. I kne..."
$80
#21 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
ilserita says: "I remember when this hotel still was a prison. At that time it seemed to be a qu..."
$81
#22 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
sweettangerine says: "Omena hotels are a great concept for the seasonned budget traveller. The concept..."
#23 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
cianmo says: "This place is slightly out of the way. The guy who was working on the front desk..."
#24 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
amarens says: "I stayed at Hotel Fenno last year and I didn't like it there. The hotelroom w..."
#25 of 75 hotels in Helsinki
Marjis says: "This hotel is placed right in the centre of Helsinki. It was opened in December ..."
$116