Helsinki Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Helsinki, Finland

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Helsinki, Finland airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Helsinki photo

Helsinki-Vantaa Airport (HEL)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Helsinki

to December 31, 2017
Gabriel is traveling to Helsinki, Finland
Need someone to show me around or discover the city together on a weekend.
interested in meeting new people
to December 31, 2017
Ellie is traveling to Helsinki, Finland
to December 16, 2017
Avik is traveling to Helsinki, Finland
need someone to show me around. Will be in the city for a long layover
interested in meeting new people

Helsinki Flight Tips and Information

NYC to Helsinki to Dubrovnik
So the plane was reasonably nice as we were in Business Class but not as nice as the flight to Thailand a couple years ago where the beds went virtually horizontal, the entertainment system was killer and the food was great.  The food was …flight and there was major pandemonium in the terminal as they had multiple flights going to Dubrovnik and we were…
Final day in Finland & aftermath of Finger
The guys picked me up at the hotel around 10am and we were off to the Airport to catch our flight to Helsinki. We arrived at the airport with almost no time to spare, boarded the plane and arrived within no time at Helsinki, got a taxi and went to t…flight back home, maybe because the flight was full, maybe because my finger and butt still hurt, maybe because I only…
Musical ending
I had a late check out as my flight back to Singapore was at night. Hotel Anna allowed me to put my baggage in the luggage room and then I was off to find the Sibelius Monument.  Sibelius monument is one of the first attractions I know in Finl…flight had been overbooked and I was approached by one of the Finnair staff if I could take another flight

Other Airports Near Helsinki