Hell’s Kitchen, Cafe, restaurant & lounge

523, New York, NY, USA
+1 (212)947-4208
Hell’s Kitchen, Cafe, restaurant & lounge - HK Special Coffee
Hell’s Kitchen, Cafe, restaurant & lounge - My first and only Crab Cake in New York
Hell’s Kitchen, Cafe, restaurant & lounge - Loads of great meat - what a feast!
Hell’s Kitchen, Cafe, restaurant & lounge - A Stalla Artois in New York
Hell’s Kitchen, Cafe, restaurant & lounge - Inside Hell's Kitchen
Hell’s Kitchen, Cafe, restaurant & lounge - Going in tp Hell's Kitchen

Hell’s Kitchen, Cafe, restaurant & lounge New York Reviews

Chokk Chokk
What a noice! Apr 01, 2010
This must be one of the noisiest restaurants that I ever have entered; not that I did mind. It was quite entertaining, and it reminded me of a chicken farm I once visited in South Dakota.

From outside it looked like a quite cosy place, but as soon I stepped in the noise hit me. I entered mostly because the restaurant was full and the light was dimmed and it looked rather cozy. When I entered the noise hit me hard; it was so far from what I had expected.

I waited for the headwaiter so I could get seated. He looked around and gave me a table that I had spotted from the beginning and I felt that I was lucky to get a table next to the bar and the window.

Inside the place looked a little like a clean auto shop with glass garage doors that could be raised on a summer day I guess. The inside was kept in white and the walls had huge white tiles on the walls and in almost all the length of the place it had a large bar to the right, which was full of people.

The tables were small and in polished aluminium. The chairs were fairly low but still comfortable. After a brief look at the menu I decided to go for the crab cake; what is NY without one? As a main dish I chose a rare Hagen Steak.

The crab cake was served on a bed of mango and chilli which actually was sweet and spicy in a nice way. The crab cake was spiced up with chilli as well and my beer disappeared quite fast and I was happy with my first dish. The main dish arrived soon after a few minutes along with my next beer. The portion was huge and the meat was fabulous; I was very satisfied, the bed that the meat was put on a bed of potatoes and apples as the main ingredients.

I finished the dinner with a cup of their H.K coffee which I also enjoyed and during the whole dinner I had a swift and sweet waitress taking care of the service and all the smiles.
Loads of great meat - what a feast!
My first and only Crab Cake in New…
A Stalla Artois in New York
HK Special Coffee
Chokk says:
No, no - I mean I don't think so by far
Posted on: Jul 05, 2012
trippin_jen says:
i don't like noisy restaurants. is this the infamous Hell's Kitchen - the reality show about becoming a chef?
Posted on: Jul 05, 2012