Hello Kitty Cafe

Seoul, South Korea

Hello Kitty Cafe Seoul Reviews

Bojasem Bojasem
Hello kitty Sep 19, 2017
Hello Kitty is famous Japanese character produced in Japan.My daughter Tammy love Hello Kitty.So,we come to the cafe.This cafe was few steps from my hotel.We loved this experience especially Tammy she huge and kiss the doll and I can not describe how she was happy while she seeing hello kitty photos everywhere.we take some photos especially for Tammy.

This cafe is not the best.But,the menu is very good for children.We order Cappuccino and ice cream both are

great.Also, they serve yogurt and tea.The service was good the bad things were no elevator and bad sewer smell in the area.In my opinion It good place to bring your daughter.
Hello kitty in the shop
Me near hello kitty
Hello kitty sitting
Hello kitty cafe
gingerbatik says:
my niece would love this:)
Posted on: Sep 20, 2017
YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Cafe for Teens Jul 09, 2012
Aside from that this cafe is not easy to find especially for those who don't speak and read Korean, this cafe is quite good for those who like Hello Kitty or pink.

I personally like it because I like pink but not a fan of Hello Kitty and because I got an experience of dining at Korean Cafe. The staff is very limited. They only have at the counter only to serve our order. Then, we have to pick up by ourselves after it is ready. They call the customer using a kind of pager that light and or vibrate. I think we have to clean our table by ourselves as well.

This cafe is pink all over and decorated with Hello Kitty at every corner, even the toilet. There are several kinds of seating that we can choose. The food and the drink I think there is nothing special beside the picture and the shape, Hello Kitty.... what else!

They also have a souvenir store. My daughter bought a very thick plastic cup in Hello Kitty shape.

I could say that this cafe is suitable for teens, girls, and pink or Hello Kitty lovers.

How to get there:

- Use subway (Green Line)alight at Hongik University Station aka Hongdae Station.

- Go out from Exit 9.

- Walk to south west direction.

- At the second intersection, turn left to Hongik-ro.

- At the second intersection on Hongik-ro, turn left to Eoulmadang-ro. There is also a street that very closed and aligned with this street. It is Hongik-ro 3-gil.

- On Eoulmadang-ro, keep your eyes on the left side, you can find the Hello Kitty Cafe at the second alley on the left side.

Hope nobody will not get lost anymore after reading this :-)
The alley from the main street
The building