Heliconia Villas Bali

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Heliconia Villas Bali Reviews

purplemuse purplemu…
Ideal for a romantic Bali getaway Oct 26, 2010
A friend recommended this place and I'm so happy that she did.

From service and amenities to location of the villa, it's perfect!

Prior to my arrival, their front desk manager was always helpful! I just e-mailed her a couple of times to confirm my booking and when my flight dates were adjusted, I phone her all the way in Bali and everything else from then on was spot on.

Breakfast is included on their rates and I was also surprised that they offered tea time snacks for free! So, every 3pm during the day, me and my bf would go back to our villa to enjoy the coconut snack they would always prepare for us.

Each and every staff of this establishment are very helpful. I have no complaints whatsoever.

If you're visiting Bali for the first time with that special someone, this is the perfect place as each villa comes with your very own private pool. Kuta beach is just 10 minutes away by foot. The area is just fabulous as it has boutiques and excellent restaurants just outside the block.

Definitely going back and staying in Heliconia again!

Heliconia Villas Bali Overview

Heliconia Villas is a complex of private villas, each secluded within its own Balinese styled compound completed with swimming pool, integrated living and kitchen environment, semi open en suite bathroom and modern home convenience. Heliconia Villas encourages a healthy outdoor living experience for international travelers with modern Balinese styled private villas. Each villas is enclosed within a charming tropical garden and features a personal swimming pool and sun lounging space.

Heliconia Villas Amenities