Helens bed and breakfast in Stockholm

Stockholm, Sweden

Check Stockholm Hotel Deals

Helens bed and breakfast in Stockholm Reviews

Butterfly971 Butterfl…
B&B in a typical sweden house to stay at only 20mns from town. Jul 10, 2011
It wasn't my first time in Sweden, because I really like this country and the people in general.

Everytime I come to Sweden, I always book an hotel.

But this time I wanted to change and try a B&B. It wasn't really easy to find some there.

And finally after several emails, I chose the B&B and I didn't regret it.

When we arrived in Sweden, she wasn't there, she was abroad for a couple of days, so we have seen her on our last day, when we gave her back the keys.

The fact, that she wasn't there, wasn't a real big deal, because, she gave us the phone number of her friend " Brigitte" who came to the house to give us the keys.

When we get it in, it was a nice and cosy house. Actually, it was a big house, but we just have access to the lower level, because the owner lives in the upper level.

But it was quite enough, because the lower level has got a bathroom with a shower,sink. It is funny, because it is just under the stairs. The room we were in has got two beds, but it is not very big but enough for a short time.

And we've a kitchen, it's a "Help yourself kitchen" LOL.. The breakfast is included and we have got some breads, ham, cheese, milk, tea, coffee and juice.

2 options :

*The private Studio it was 900 SEK/ night (99€ or 141$), breakfast included.

* Room with shared bathroom/ shower it was 680 SEK/night (75€ or 107$), breakfast included too.

The ++ of this guesthouse is that you've got the feeling to be outside of Stockholm downtown, and this is a really nice place in a typical swedish house in wood with good neighbourhood. And you're only 20 minutes by train to the city and the house is 7 minutes walk from train station (You can get a bus, if you're too lazy, LOL), Helen said also that you can rent bycicle. But we didn't.

We were there from 01/15 to 01/18/2009, so it was really cold but it was agreable, because it was a dry cold even when it was snowing it wasn't that bad.

So, yes Iwill recommend you this beautiful house.

PS: Helen told us that you can see deers in her garden in wintertime, but we didn't see any, SNIF SNIF!!

Check Stockholm Hotel Deals