Heladería Coromoto

Merida, Venezuela

Heladería Coromoto Merida Reviews

AlexandraTheGreat7 Alexandr…
The craziest ice creams you´ll ever have!! Mar 12, 2011
This is a place I´d really like to recommend. This really unique ice cream parlor was featured in the Guinness Book of World Records as the place with the most ice cream flavors in the world. They have developed around 800 different flavors. They are not all are available every day of course, but they do have an insanely huge variety every day that you will be able to choose from. So they have the traditional flavors… fruits, nuts and sweets, the ones we all know; and they also have the really bizarre flavors… I´ll name some of the ice cream flavors you can find there just for you to get an idea… avocado, corn, roses, ham, cheese, hotdog, French fries, tuna, salmon, shrimp, garlic, onion, hot dog, cheese, beer, beans, pumpkin, spaghetti, corn flakes, vodka, vermouth, whiskey and many more!!!

I have visited the place several times and I´ve tasted cheese, avocado, corn and roses ice creams. They were all yummy. The flavors I chose are still within the threshold of sanity… I think… I wasn´t really into going for the really odd ones and then be stuck with a scoop of surreal ice cream that I didn´t really feel like eating but for the most daring people out there I´m sure this will be the bomb!! :-)

Check Merida Hotel Deals