Check Soltau Hotel Deals
Heidepark Holiday Camp Soltau Reviews
A nice place right at Heide Park Soltau amusement park Aug 12, 2010
1. A very friendly staff;
2. The camping houses are cute and clean;
3. Breakfast included (two bread rolls, two eggs, cheese, sausage, cereal, juice, coffee, tea);
4. There is a possibility to play beach volleyball and football. A chance to chill on hammocks, enjoy some games in the game house (table hockey, etc.);
5. The camping restaurant serves dinner for a certain fee;
6. A nice bar that opens up around 9pm;
7. Pirate tours for kids;
8. Shuttle bus to Heide Park, although it is not needed, because it takes 5min to get to the park by walking;
9. Clean showers and toilets.
Yes, I'd recommend the place for somebody who doesn't need luxury, but still wants to rest :)
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!