Hedonism II

Norman Manley Boulevard, Negril, Jamaica

Check Negril Hotel Deals

Hedonism II Negril Reviews

My 12th trip to Hedo & getting better every year Jan 08, 2017
There aren't many places I would rate 5 stars all-around but after 12 visits to Hedonism resort over the past 10 years, I think I can validate my ratings.

My review from my June 2016 Hedonism II resort trip:

My most recent trip (June 17-28, 2016) to Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica saw me spend my 11 nights in room #2129 which is a Nude Beach Jacuzzi Premium suite (NBJP).

Upon arrival, my check-in at the concierge desk was quick and followed by a personal concierge escort to my room where I was told of all the new procedures and renovations at Hedo since my last visit in June 2015.

My room 2129 was simply awesome and the 1st time I have stayed in a premium jacuzzi suite and the jacuzzi on my lanai overlooked the Caribbean and was a short, sandy walk to and from the nude beach/grill/bar/pool areas.

My photos reflect the interior of the room with all its amenities including plenty of storage space, stocked refrigerator, LED-colored mirrored ceiling, dual bathroom sinks, premium toiletries, glassed-enclosed/large shower, closet & safe, and sliding glass door to the jacuzzi lanai (controlled electronically with a push-button exit and keypad control entry) and of course access to the concierge with the ability to reserve restaurants (all three restaurants are now 1st come/1st served).

Hedo property had many great improvements from the lobby, dedicated wine and espresso coffee bars, gift shops, Reggae Beach Cafe (during daytime)and Flame/Chophouse (during nighttime).

The front office was again awesome and responsive to any and all questions or concerns.

The themed costume nights were a highlight for me with a chance to experience different costumes every night and as always, the option to dress in named theme or anyway I desired—even if it was not to dress up at all!

From checking emails in the (free) wi-fi courtyard area (or far edge of the dining tables near Harry San restaurant) to working out in the fitness center or lounging on the nude beach and waters for some sun to snacking on the various delicious items from the nude beach grill and main dining terrace, it was all relaxed fun.

I loved just sitting in my own jacuzzi on my lanai and having delivered rum creams to the jacuzzi was a real treat!

I also took advantage of the complimentary, twice-daily, scuba and snorkeling boat trips that departed from the Hedo marina daily at 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 pm.

Hedo also offers a catamaran boat trip to the caves and to Ricks Bar & Cafe but I have done in years past so I did not do it this trip but friends that did had a great time snorkling, sunning and drinking.

Dinners at Hedo have improved greatly with 4 options now:

Harry San Teppanyaki/Japanese

Pastafari/Italian

Flame-Chophouse/American Steakhouse (a new dining venue and so many options)

Main Terrace Dining Room/ Buffet and and the International Dining night on Fridays

The piano bar/side room, wine bar, and the new Rendezvous Lounge were all fun nighttime locations to socialize and relax.

Everyone liked the addition of the electronic and digital display monitors for daily dining options and activities board (located in the lobby) and the main dining menu board located near the grill.

I loved the whimsical new furniture both in the lobby (the buttcheek chairs) and around the main terrace pool (red lips loungers).

Nightly dips in the Hurricane Nightclub’s disco pool, Glow Party at the main terrace pool, Foam Party in the courtyard, (note, the waterslide and rock climbing wall are both removed), midnight billiards, sunsets on the raft in the nude beach lagoon, and a chance to wear all my costumes made for a great holiday/vacation.
The nude pool, bar and grill have …
I love the glow party every week a…
Easy to enjoy the beachfront view …
So many great choices at Pastafari…
Jun 22, 2013
Improvements continue at the resort in so many areas from room amenities (flat screen TV's & pillowtop mattresses) to food/drink (new menu items for all meals, plenty of top shelf alcohol. My trip report has more details.
edamigo edamigo
Adult Resort Jun 17, 2011
I stayed in this resort for the first time and at first didn't know what to expect, the reviews that I had read were mixed, but I had a good time. There is some entertainment during the day but I didn't find it as good as some other resorts, the nightly entertainment was better. The resort has two areas, one clothing-optional, the other is a nude area. The cost, for this all-inclusive resort is very affordable but reading the reviews some people tend to expect too much for what they pay. I recommend this place but only if you are open-minded, like adult fun, and don't get offended too easy. After all, this is a place where people are naked, drinking, and having fun.
TheTravelSlt TheTrave…
Hedonism II all-inclusive resort-all that you imagine and then some... Jun 18, 2011
My June 2011 trip was my 7th adventure at Hedonism in Jamaica and one of the best yet in terms of being a "no-brainer".

Those that have experienced Hedo--no explanation necessary.

Those that have not experienced Hedo--no explanation really possible that tells the entire story. Some of the "rumors" and stories are true, some are best left that way. :-)

Any complaints I have are minor and insignificant compared to having great times, food, drinks, and activities with my annual group.

I'll be adding much more detailed daily journal entries soon but suffice to say that Hedo is a great value with great fun opportunities. I'll be doing a Top 10 list also...with one being to make sure you make reservations for the 2 sit down restaurants each morning before 9 a.m. to insure a table.

Hedonism II Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Beauty Salon
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels