Hector Chicken

+3223458710

Hector Chicken Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Hector Chicken - do not go there, I repeat; do not go there Aug 03, 2009
Actually I should not mention a place like this but I can’t help it.

One thing that I lack in my neighborhood is a place where I can park and run in and get a sandwich or any fast food. The biggest problem is here the parking. This time I was in a hurry and I wanted just to grab a bit before I had to leave again; I didn’t have anything at home.

I drove around to some of the places I knew but they were all full, so I ended up at Hector Chicken. I parked very illegal on a corner; almost in a footpath, but not bad enough to get a fine in Brussels.

When I came in the staff was sitting outside and were not interested in getting back in. After waiting a guy tool my order and completely misunderstood everything because he was paying more attention to his co-worker; who turned out to be even worse.

When I got the food; if one dares to call it that; the chicken tasted like cardboard paper, not that I am a specialist on the subject. There was also a huge amount of French frites but they were equally tasteless.

There were other people, especially young student like and they didn’t look like first timers, in the place and I truly wondered what they were doing there or how come they could come back to a place like this.

I just found the receipt on my table; I must have saved it to write this!
ik-ben-10eke says:
Thank you, if I ever come to Brussels I will remember this.
Posted on: Aug 28, 2009
sarahsan says:
Will definitely not go there! Thanks for the info!
Posted on: Aug 28, 2009