Heat Ultra Lounge

Heat Ultra Lounge - The guy in black & white is the Bar Manager, Shafiee

Heat Ultra Lounge Singapore Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Great for lounging around Mar 18, 2012
I have never stayed at Royal Plaza at Scotts Hotel before but I have been to their hotel lounge and dine at the restaurant a couple of times. I stumbled upon this place many years ago after "killing my feet" the whole afternoon while shopping at Orchard Road.

We needed a place to sit and chill and as usual, most cafes are pretty full at Orchard Road. To go home straight was also not possible with the long taxi queue at Far East Plaza.

So this place was the answer.

Having come here over the years I have seen different bands playing at the lounge and have made friends with some of the band members as well as the bar manager.

As the hotel is not a party hotel, the music that the band is allowed to play is somewhat controlled meaning no high rocking music. The bands usually play love/rock ballads, classics and top 40s. In between the band short breaks, the manager will spin the music which ranges from RnB and soul. You can even make song dedications or requests!

The lounge was even decorated with the entrance made to look like a goal post during the last World Cup and the flat screen TVs shows the matches live. The lounge was very crowded during the World Cup season.

A snack set (potato chips, nuts and olives) accompany you at every table. The bar offers a good non alcoholic drink menu options as well. I particularly like the ice lychee tea.

So if you are tired from your shopping or just needed a relax atmosphere to chill in the Orchard district, this would be a good option.
The guy in black & white is the Ba…

Check Singapore Hotel Deals