TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 686,346 travelers just like you!

Haydenerg
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Astrid
Hometown: World
Location: World
Website: haydenerg.wix.com/hotel-sayang
Join Date: April 19, 2011
Contributions: Haydenerg has written about 51 places, shared 1,496 photos, left 3,132 comments, and smiled 3,305 times.
Travel Plans
Maldives
dream destination
Pristine Blue beaches and white sand in vicinity made me smitten to visit Maldives.
Agra, India
To see the amazing moloseum of Taj Mahal
Raja Ampat, Indonesia
dream destination
I have never been to the eastern part of Indonesia, It will be amazing definitely to see the beauty nature in Raja Ampat, but it is quite expensive to go there
» see all 23 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Indonesian, Sundanesse, Malaysian, Norwegian, Some Swedish, a bit danish and now learning finnish (Suomen)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
-Amsterdam is unforgettable experience among my other trips Because Weed Moment made collapsed and ruined my saturday night out to party Just because I wanted to experience the feeling & reaction after trying it, the worst case happened after I ate weed brownies & smoked weed in the same time, the reaction was completely a big disaster because I ended my self lying on bed in hotel Room on My saturday night and having the frightening thought of my self dying. So No More experience trying on it for my self Never.

-Visit keukenhof & saw variety of the tulips + Took Lots of Pics of me and the flowers at this Garden.

- Walked alone in the dawn time to the hotel in Helsinki since my friend who went travel with me decided to bet some more gambling at Casino, Then I decided to leave. He was Lucky won for 1500 euro and gave me 100 euro for his apology of letting me go back to hotel alone.

- Preikestolen trip in Norway, I've been there 3 times and it was really amazing place that absolutely worth a visit. to explore and conquere need huge effort even to reach the top by hiking 4 hrs back & forth and prepare your stamina ;-)
- Hike TROLTUNGA 12 Hours

- Romania trip, Last Nov 2010 because I got trouble at the otopeni airport and made me must stayed in bucharest for 2 days more :-(
- WATCH MOTOGP LIVE FROM SEPANG CIRCUIT OCT 2011 MALAYSIA
- ICELAND - AMAZING
- Trip to North Finland -30C but felt like -40 C
- My solo south east asia adventure for 1 month ( Vietnam and Cambodia ), Took the train for 28 hours from the south to North Vietnam

- Mount Bromo and Ijen hiking adventure
and was guided with our sincere guide Seriman
- Food trips with my family for 2 days and have lunch together at tea estate and being in the hot spring pool with fog surrounding in the middle of the night
- Eventually went to Australia and have a great road trip to explore Australian Outback.
- Morocco trip, explore some cities and went to desert
Profile
Hello there,

My Name is Astrid and I love travelling.

I like to be called "Citizen of the world", instead of saying, "I am from..." sure, I was born in a country before, so I am not an Alien who come from other planet :)

I always wanted to Live and Learn and laid back in life also dreaming to have my own business so no binding time when I want to experience travelling the world :-D, I hope My dream become true, who knows and nobody knows because only ME and God who will knows ;-)

I also Love to meet new people and sharing experiences and giving travel tips and advise too for other travellers, so if travel is your main hobby, just go for it and have a ball like the way I did even to explore another exotic places and have completely different cultures background as where you come from.

Additional about me : I am Just an ordinary person and nothing special about me, I Like to sleep And rest If I were so exhausted and I can sleep for 3 hours and I can also sleep for 12 hrs ( Golden Slumber )haha... If I were extremely tired ^_^ ;-D, Notwithstanding, I will always say YESSSHHH to travel the world :-D Because the End is not Near :-)
pepe88 says:
ciao ;)
Posted on: Feb 10, 2017
sabahmh says:
Happy New Year to you with lot of travelings in 2017
Posted on: Dec 24, 2016
spocklogic says:
With Christmas just a week away, thought I would take time to wish you Happy Holidays!

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
Posted on: Dec 17, 2016

Haydenerg's Travel Blogs

Bromo and Ijen hiking adventure
Oct 30, 2013
Amazing and unforgettable hiking memories to explore 2 volcanoes in one trip and have seen lots of best scene from this adventu…
Overview 1,099 words 58 37 318
Foods trip with my family
Oct 26, 2013
Wonderful rad trips with my family to explore the mountains, hills, tea estate, hot swimming pool, and the lake :-)
Overview 519 words 20 12 40
The Diary of My Journey in 2012 - 2013
Aug 19, 2013
All the places that I have visited during 2012 and 2013
Overview 300 words 0 3 5

Haydenerg's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Kuta, Indonesia
Hello fellow travellers, Do you need to be in a tropical place, warm weather with sunshine an…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Oslo, Norway
Fram Museum is located in Bygdøy (the west part of oslo) and also only 15 minutes by car to rea…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Stavanger, Norway
I have visited stavanger about few times, And everytime I went there I always stay over at hotel…