Hawaii Bali

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Hawaii Bali Reviews

yuness yuness
“ Good Service & Location but Small Room ” Nov 27, 2012
The hotel is very easy to find. Located on the side of the road by pass Ngurah Rai and strategic location for me to the tourist sites and of course also very close to the airport , another great addition to the hotel there is also a gift shop Bali typical, which makes me not to bother , and I enjoy the time on vacation in Bali.. parking area . There are also several bank ATM facilities such as BNI and CIMB Niaga.

Hawaii Bali Hotel is a new hotel with a unique design clean and amazing concept. A very recommended place to stay for a holiday in Bali, during his stay at this hotel, I feel no different than living in their own homes , hotel staff who suave , smiling seakan2 who treat us like family.

Room was also clean and tidy …unfortunately the size is too small. complete bathroom fixtures such as shampoo , soap , comb , towel , mat , hair dryer , shower cap , razor , safety box.

For breakfast simple, daily changing menu.. it feels pretty good . Swimming pool is not too big.

Rental price is also very friendly hotel that allows me to vacation in a long time, for the next opportunity, I would have stayed at the Hotel Hawaii…Hopefully Management retains and adds to the quality of this hotel. Oh yeah the added value this hotel room rates are the cheapest of all the hotels I've been to.

Check Bali Hotel Deals