Havana Hotels

Browse 36 Havana, Cuba hotel reviews for 73 Havana hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Havana

Matanzas Hotels81.1 km
Cayo Guillermo Hotels126.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Havana Hotels and Deals

#1 of 73 hotels in Havana
shanedo says: "It's important to say that this place is in the country and pretty isolated. I ..."
$62
#2 of 73 hotels in Havana
pilgrim68 says: "Faded elegance is a phrase I think best describes The Hotel Nacional de Cuba. Op..."
$79
#3 of 73 hotels in Havana
Copenhagendude says: "The Hostal Plaza Vieja is a Casa Particular which means that it is a room with p..."
#4 of 73 hotels in Havana
boicot says: "Apartment with its own bathroom,kitchen...on 5th avenue near the most elegant ho..."
#5 of 73 hotels in Havana
NickDeJesu says: "Excellent location, grand dining and ambiance make this hotel one of the best in..."
$85
#6 of 73 hotels in Havana
starlily says: "One of the nicest hotels in havana, very near the capitol building, and the roof..."
$198
#7 of 73 hotels in Havana
gingerbatik says: "I booked this guesthouse through the internet as it has a very good review and l..."
#8 of 73 hotels in Havana
Chokk says: "We lived 4 km from the city center in Havana and every morning we took a taxi to..."
#9 of 73 hotels in Havana
irishdancer says: "The hotel room was spacious: a nice bed, seating area with couch, chair and coff..."
$53
#10 of 73 hotels in Havana
Argentinian says: "Melia Cohiba La Habana is probably one of the bet hotels that Ive ever been. I..."
$101
#11 of 73 hotels in Havana
dreaminred says: "I have stayed in Comodoro for a week only with my husband in one of the bungalow..."
$43
#12 of 73 hotels in Havana
kuzynos says: "This is one of the classic hotels in Havana, Great service, very helpful staff. ..."
$39
#13 of 73 hotels in Havana
stian79 says: "Hotel Inglaterra is the oldest hotel in Cuba and one of the most classic hotels ..."
$53
#14 of 73 hotels in Havana
tvillingmarit says: "Nice hotel in the old part of Havana. We used it the first night and the two la..."
$66
#15 of 73 hotels in Havana
mario26 says: "when i went at cuba we spend 4 day in havana in cuba and my home stay was the ho..."
$46
#16 of 73 hotels in Havana
navinrajan1793 says: "Hotel Florida is right in the middle of the busiest and most commercialized stre..."
#17 of 73 hotels in Havana
dreaminred says: "My husband and I have spent a whole week in Melia Habana and we are the first co..."
$79
#18 of 73 hotels in Havana
navinrajan1793 says: "Hotel Plaza is located in Habana Vieja Old Havana which is good. You can't go ..."
$42
#19 of 73 hotels in Havana
Stephanos666 says: "I stayed here for the first couple of nights as part of a group tour. The hotel ..."
#20 of 73 hotels in Havana
msutherland6 says: "Staff were courteous and helpful. Hotel is only about 15 min by taxi to Havana. ..."
#21 of 73 hotels in Havana
drmorrisj says: "Casa Particular There are few hostels in Cuba. They do it differently there. Th..."
#22 of 73 hotels in Havana
plycmjd says: "This was the cheapest place we could find at very short notice so we booked a co..."
#23 of 73 hotels in Havana
Butterfly-Girl says: "On my frist visit to Cuba, my flight got in at 2am. I took a taxi to Habana Libr..."
$66