Haus Lukas

Haus Lukas Rates and Deals

Haus Lukas Hopfgarten Reviews

peppertm peppertm
Haus Lukas Jul 15, 2009
Situated right in the middle off the village, everything is within a few minutes walk from the hotel. Four of us shared the apartment room, and it was perfect. It was clean, comfortable, and large, with a sitting area, complete with fireplace, a dining room, a bathroom with separate toilet, 4 beds, and a balcony. There was a fully equipped kitchen, which we did not have access to, as all our meals were included in our tour price. We saw some of the regular rooms in the hotel, and all were spacious and clean. There is also a television lounge with comfortable couches to hang out in and also a coin operated computer/internet station (only 1 computer, though). The staff at the hotel were absolutely awesome, some of the friendliest in any of the hotels we stayed at on our tour. It was a real treat to stay at such a wonderful hotel.
world-traveller123 world-tr…
A Chalet in Hopfgarten - Very Charming May 24, 2005
This is called Haus Lukas in Hopfgarten. Its a very charming place to stay at. Basic but good and charming, its owned by a lady named Grandma.

It is located in central Hopfgarten, close to everything from banks to ski areas, to metro, to train, to many things. All rooms have good space and private showers and bath. Always had hot water and a good bed to sleep in.

Only problem was you have to be careful in locking the door. As you lock door from outside and if someone is inside without a key. They can't get out. As I locked my room mate in the room one night.

There is a good breakfast room and eggs were served. You just have to bring your own dishes to the kitchen. That's your chore of the day, very simple.

Had good lounge area. As our whole Contiki group sat there and drank the day away when it was raining. too funny.

Overall, I would recommend all my travbuddies to stay here. Feel free to contact me of any more questions.

cheers all friends