Haus Bodenstaff

unknown - unknown

Haus Bodenstaff Weeze Reviews

pms70 pms70
Affordable restaurant with friendly service Sep 16, 2008
This restaurant is located in the centre of Weeze, right beside the church. It is a pleasant restaurant with seating for about 50 people. The waitress was very friendly and she made good recommendations when I ordered regarding portion size so I didn't over order and end up paying a lot more than I needed to. I liked this honesty very much. The main drawback for me was that my German left a lot to be desired and her English was worse...

The food was nice, the portions large. We got a salad to start off with, which was standard and did not have to be ordered. I picked around the beetroot which I cannot stand, but apart from that it was nice (although they could have eased up on the dressing a little). For mains the waitress suggested I order a child's size schnitzel for the girls, one portion which they shared and they still couldn't finish it! For myself I ordered a kind of Baltic Mixed grill, with a few types of meat and rice. I shared some of the meat with the girls and I was still full at the end of it.

I had white wine to drink which was fine, Reagan ordered mineral water and was given sparkling water which we were told was all they had. Unfortunately I didn't think to ask and none of us like it.

All in all it was a pleasant meal, and very affordable for under €40,-.

Related Travel Blogs About Haus Bodenstaff

Trip from Meppel to Weeze with two kids, three suitcases and a backpack
Whenever I find a special offer with an airline this trip will make me think about finding out ALL the details before booking those flights! Let me elaborate: My ex is currently staying in Scotland …Weeze and from there walked to Kevin's Pub, our home for the night. When we found our accommodation it was a bit disappointing to find out that the attached…

Check Weeze Hotel Deals