Haus Bertoni

Check Mayrhofen Hotel Deals

Haus Bertoni Mayrhofen Reviews

david_ruth34 david_ru…
Jan 19, 2008
A friend of mine, who cancelled his vacation with me due to a sport injury, booked this "Landhaus". He was advice by a friend of him and he'd been adviced well.

The lady of the house was very welcome and friendly, she was always available and very helpfull, on Christmas night she even brought us to the city so we coul party in town and only have to pay taxi for bringing us home.

We only had to pay 16€ pro night including breakfast, very cheap for ski vacation, certainly during the Christmas period.

Breakfast was simple, also every day the same, but it was good and when you ate well, you haven't too much at lunch, I had always enough with a good soup.

In the evening we could cook our diner in kitchen, we'd to share with other guest, which was well equiped, even with a television!

The room was big enough for 2 persons and I slept very well in my bed, we had also a bathroom in our room with a shower, a lavabo and a toilet.

The only negative point was the fact we were far from everything and had to take the car to go somewhere, we were 10 km from town and when we wanted to go for a drink, we had to pay a taxi to bring us back.

I hope someone can profite from my advice and if so will go there give the lady of house a big hug from David in Belgium
Landhaus Bertoni, Hippach
Panoramic view from our place
Frau Bertoni
I slept on the ground, sorry for t…

Check Mayrhofen Hotel Deals