Haulover Beach Park

(305) 947-3525

Haulover Beach Park Miami Beach Reviews

saurabh saurabh
Blue skies and less cluttered than south beach Jan 29, 2012
This beach is a short drive from South Beach. I however had biked from South Beach to this place. It took me around hour and half. Most of the way has a bike trail along the beach. So one can enjoy the view white sand disappearing under blue waters and blue waters meeting the horizon while riding. And the rest passes through the city which definitely gives a feel for Miami city.

Since I took a bicycle the entry withing the park was free. But there is some fees for motorized vehicles. There is a clothing optional section of the beach. I spent pretty much whole afternoon there. It is a very calm and peaceful stretch. People there mostly enjoyed the calm, the freedom and were one with the nature. It is definitely less crowded than other South beaches. I visited in late December and there were not many people on the beach. I did get a spot with a clear view of the beach.

All in all this is a nice place for someone who is looking to feel free, loves sand, sun, water and relaxing day at the beach.
saurabh says:
I am not sure, actually. I was there from 11:30 to 3, i guess. You have a great time buddy. It is definitely one great beach :)
Posted on: Sep 08, 2012
keyman1202 says:
I love this beach.. I'll be there sep 18-23..what are the hours? or is it sunup to sundown..?
Posted on: Sep 07, 2012