Hau Tree Lanai

Hau Tree Lanai - Avocado Crab Crusted Fresh Mahi Mahi

Hau Tree Lanai Honolulu Reviews

NoSeatBelt NoSeatBe…
Romantic outdoor dining on the beach Apr 15, 2008
My fiance took me to the Hau Tree Lanai for my birthday, and I could not have been more pleased! It was our first time dining there, and I had requested that whatever restaurant she chose that it needed to be by the beach. The layout and setting of the restaurant was extremely romantic with the beach in the background and a tree that is over 100 years-old as the centerpiece. The staff was very attentive and patient, and ensured that our requests were completed in a prompt manner. The food was good, and we chose the following items: Wild Mushroom in Puff Pastry; Ahi Cobb Salad; Seafood Kaimana Mixed Grill; and Avocado Crab Crusted Fresh Mahi Mahi. My fiance had mentioned early on that it was birthday dinner, so they brought out a carrot cake (which is one of my favorites) with a candle on top. I had previously thought that she had told the waiter to send me a "birthday surprise" when she went to the "bathroom", but she didn't request the cake at all! Although the prices are a little high, I would rather pay good money for good food, and the Hau Tree Lanai definitely met the requirement. I hope everyone has a chance to experience the same joy that my fiance and I experienced that night!
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Seafood Kaimana Mixed Grill
NoSeatBelt says:
Ask and ye shall receive...sometimes
Posted on: Apr 15, 2008
TRE69 says:
AAAWWH...how sweet! Great review! But...WHERE ARE THE PICS OF THE FOOD!?!
Posted on: Apr 15, 2008