Hatters Hostel

Check Liverpool Hotel Deals

Hatters Hostel Liverpool Reviews

london110 london110
Cheap, clean and friendly accommodation Apr 19, 2013
I stayed in Hatters Hostel in Liverpool one night during my UK trip. I had to wait for a ferry that was coming in the morning and did not want to spend a lot of money to sleep for a few hours. I got into a cab at the train station and the cab driver recommended this hostel as the best one in the city. Hatters Liverpool is located in one of the city's most impressive gothic buildings. It is one of many hostels in the Hatters chain. They had 24 hours reception, private rooms with bathrooms and showers. I stayed in a room with my sister and uncle and we had more than enough space. The beds were actually comfortable which I didn't expect from a hostel. This was my first stay at a hostel so I was prepared for the worst night. Breakfast was included and they even had a computer lounge in the basement with free wifi. This hostel actually won an award for being part of the 2nd best hostel chain. I have no complaints! I recommend this hostel to anyone wanting to spend little money and get a good nights rest!
london110 says:
Hahaha :P
Posted on: Apr 20, 2013
SirRosco says:
No joke, when I read the name at first I was like: "Haters Hotel" ?!?!?!
Posted on: Apr 20, 2013