Hatch has Cabin Fever

Check Hatch Hotel Deals

Hatch has Cabin Fever Reviews

citygirl304 citygirl…
Perfect retreat in the middle of two great parks Jul 19, 2012
We stayed in this cabin for a couple of nights sometime in July 2011. First, the owner or manager of this property is very accommodating and friendly. Since I left Santa Monica in the afternoon, I've been in touch with him (I forgot the name of the guy that I've talked to) regarding the details of my arrival since I was not sure if I will be arriving late at night or very early in the morning and he always answered my phone calls. We arrived very early in the property, I think around 7am, so I called him and I'm pretty sure that the man I talked to was still sleeping, yet in no time, he arrived in his truck to the office where we checked in with no complaints and we didn't even have to pay extra for checking in early.

The cabin was perfect for four people! Very cozy, the a/c was working very good, there was a cable TV and the bathroom was very cute! All bars of soap and bottles of shampoo were organic and towels are looked and felt like they were never used. Since I only paid $65 per night during summer, which I think would be a peak season, I thought that there should be something wrong here because it's so cheap for what I've been getting. So, I checked the furnish, touched the top and bottom of every hanging shelf, no dust! Everything was perfectly clean!

Although it is situated outside Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park, I think a little get away cabin will be worth the drive! I will definitely stay here again when I go back to Bryce.
Very rustic, i love it!