Hash House A Go Go

6800 West Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV, USA
www.hashhouseagogo.com - (619) 298-4646
Hash House A Go Go - vanilla waffle
Hash House A Go Go - Griddled french toast dipped in banana cinnamon cream w/ pecan maple syrup

Hash House A Go Go Las Vegas Reviews

ojackson5 ojackson5
Hidden Las Vegas Gem - Hash House A Go Go Jun 17, 2011
I visited Las Vegas summer with a few friends, one of which had a friend residing in the area. Thanks to that, we were able to get away from the strip and experience a better choice of restaurants than what was available in the immediate vicinity of our hotel.

This friend invited us out to breakfast during our visit and took us to Hash House A Go Go which has been featured on The Food Network and The Travel Channel, so if definitely came well recommended.

The atmosphere is pretty relaxing, and the staff seemed very accommodating. They have seating indoors for a break from the sun, or outside with fan sprinklers.

At least 90% of the menu is under $15, so you can try just about anything you like without the fear of spending too much.

I ordered Andy's sage fried chicken w/ fresh spinach, hardwood smoked bacon, tomato, griddled mozzarella, chipotle cream and scrambled eggs for breakfast and it only cost me $15.95.

They also carry a lunch and dinner menu, so anytime of day is fine for a visit. The food is great and the portions are huge. I loved the food so much that I flew my leftovers back to Maryland with me.
Andy's Sage Fried Chicken
mellemel8 mellemel8
TWISTED FARM FOOD Mar 16, 2008
ONE AND ONLY IN VEGAS......there is a SAN DIEGO, CA. location and KANSAS CITY....COMING SOON.

I went here with my best friend visiting from LA. he wanted a big breakfast. the first thing i thought of is the hash house. i have not been here since dinner 2006. i ordered the Pan-Seared Chicken with fried polenta, porchini mushroom cream, fried leeks, asparagus & griddles mashed potatoes.

this time i ordered breakfast, i had the The Tractor Driver Combo, Two Eggs w/ potatoes with vanilla waffle. WOW that was a huge waffle. i only ate 1/4 of it. i took the rest home, it was flavorful. they even had sugar-free syrup. that is plus for me :)

my friend ordered the The Tractor Driver Combo as well but with Two Eggs w/ bacon and Griddled french toast dipped in banana cinnamon cream w/ pecan maple syrup. DAMN that was so yummy. it sounds sweet and heavy. it sure did. he had carb coma afterwards.

it is a bit pricey for brunch. the bill was $38 with tip for 2 people. i would go back and try the FAMOUS ONE POUND STUFFED BURGERS, Two patties with stuffing in between on a fresh bun with lettuce, tomato and red onion and choices of:

Fresh mushroom and swiss

Roasted red pepper & griddled smoked mozzarella

Apple smoked bacon & mashed potato

Crumbled blue cheese

Hardwood smoked bacon, avocado & cheddar

Ham & egg w/smoked cheddar

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY :)
vanilla waffle
Griddled french toast dipped in ba…
mellemel8 says:
el, if you like that, you will love original pancake house. i took your sister there. i reviewed it :)
Posted on: Apr 16, 2008
NoSeatBelt says:
I went here during my buddy's bachelor party, and I was impressed with the ginormous portions! I ordered a veggie omelette made with egg whites, and it was great. I didn't feel the heaviness that my other buddies experienced because they opted for heavier fare, i.e. bacon, sausage, etc. Damn, need to go back again.
Posted on: Apr 16, 2008