Hasan's Turtle Beach Camp

Dipkarpaz

Hasan's Turtle Beach Camp Reviews

MoonStarFarAway MoonStar…
One of the best beach I've ever been Sep 13, 2010
I stayed Hasan's camping place, 5th September 2010. I put my tent on Hasan's Camping site in Dipkarpaz. I paid 5 Euro per night. Beach was great, empty, sandy, sunny, just perfect! Unfornutenly, I couldn't see any turtle or turtle's egg. Dinner was great, I ordered some fish and chips. But breakfast was so so so bad! They just put 3 black olives, a few pieces of tomatoes, an old egg, some strange looking salam, very little Hellim cheese. They didn't give enough bread! It costed me 15 Lira! I can tell it was the worst breakfast I've seen in my life, I say "seen" because I couldn't eat it! Hasan's made little discount for fish dinner and wines. But, they were expensive but perfect taste! I had also shower water when I need. But drinking water was expensive!

Hasan found a transport for me, 80 Euro from Ercan Airport. So, I didn't accept it and I went to Magosa first. After Magosa, I hitch-hiked 3 times to get Dipkarpaz. People generally were helpfull to me, they stoped and took me Dipkarpaz.

After camping at Hasan's place, I just walked 15 minutes to main road. In a minute, 2 fishermen stopped and took me to Büyükkonak which is a eco village close to Mehmetcik area. Fıshermen were so polite and kind to me.

I had great time in Dipkarpaz Hasan's Turtle Beach, if I go there again definitly I will stay there some more.
Hasan's Turtle Beach Camp Map