TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,002 travelers just like you!

Harrywade1000

Name: Harry
Hometown: Penzance, UK
Location: Colorado, USA
Join Date: July 26, 2017
Contributions: Harrywade1000 has written about 1 place, shared 21 photos, left 4 comments, and smiled 13 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Plain old English.....
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Spending five months of the coast off Morocco in the Canary Islands
Profile
I'm an open-minded guy, love to have a laugh. Always keen to experience the new - in fact, that's what I'm kinda after. Relaxed, easy-going - but with a serious undertone. When I travel, I aim for results, as in, I aim to last for long time on the road. I have a Ford Econoline that I've converted and am in the process of making off-grid capable. Eventually, I want to hit Alaska with it - but that might have to wait till winter is over (unless I make this van totally totally rad)
BellaAbroad says:
Are you heading to Oregon for the eclipse?
Posted on: Aug 16, 2017
Dymphna says:
Not cool here at all, it has been running in the high 90's to low 100's. Maybe in Yellowstone or Glacier Parks it would cool off. Look to the Mountains and high up in them. Also if you have breathing problems be ware, there are fires in Eastern Montana that are larger than NYC. This means the smoke is bad all over this side.
Posted on: Jul 28, 2017
CMTinPHX says:
If you want to detour south to Arizona, give a shout! :-)
Posted on: Jul 27, 2017

Harrywade1000's Travel Blogs

Setting sail - imminently
Jul 26, 2017 – Jul 27, 2017
Where I'm at, as of now - the 26th of July, 2017 - building my van, preparing to set sail.
Overview 731 words 16 0 1