Harry Caray's Tavern, Navy Pier

700 East Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA
(312) 527-9700
Harry Caray's Tavern, Navy Pier - Harry Caray and Ronald Reagan...
Harry Caray's Tavern, Navy Pier - Luxury is everywhere!
Harry Caray's Tavern, Navy Pier - My lunch!
Harry Caray's Tavern, Navy Pier - My lunch!

Harry Caray's Tavern, Navy Pier Chicago Reviews

RIGAS RIGAS
Α famous restaurant! Dec 01, 2013
Last day at Chicago i walked many kilometers in the city, with final destination Navy Pier. Navy pier is an amazing place, especially for parents and their kids.

The local time was already afternoon, i was hungry after 4-5 hours walk, so i "considered" all the restaurants, aiming to my lunch. I bought a trouser for my nephew, and headed on the entrance of Navy pier and especially at Harry Caray's tavern. Harry Caray

was an American baseball broadcaster on radio and television. He covered four Major League Baseball teams, beginning with 25 years of calling the games of the St. Louis Cardinals. After a year working for the Oakland Athletics and eleven years with the Chicago White Sox, Caray spent the last sixteen years of his career as the announcer for the Chicago Cubs. He is very famous in USA!

The restaurant is amazing, luxury, giant and especially the decoration is stunning! Storefronts with t-shirts from famous players of baseball, balls and bats and many accessories from the magical world of baseball!

The temperature was little cold, the sky was clean and sunny, but i chose a table inside and not outside.

I ate a pizza, 2 dos equis beers and for the end an ice cream!

In my area, responsible for the tables, was a black guy. He was "annoying" and i mean that every 7-8 minutes ask me if i'm ok, and if i need something. If i remember well, he came at least, 8-9 times to ask me about service. Ok, it's reasonable for the stuff to cares for their customers, but he exceeded the limits...
My lunch!