Harris Resort Batam

Harris Resort Batam Rates and Deals

Harris Resort Batam Reviews

pathosfenix pathosfe…
Interesting Bathroom in a mini-villa Jun 05, 2011
After working a little too much, I went with two of my friends for a Rest and Relaxation trip to Batam. We chose Harris Resorts as it was well located, a mere walking distance to the nearby cable ski facilities which we had planned to go to. Arriving at Harris Resorts, we were provided with our welcome drinks and we actually had to queue to check in as there were many other holiday goers there.

After checking in, we were told to wait for a while as the room was not ready and we then idled a while, to wait for the room to be ready. It took nearly an hour, much to our distaste. We were then ushered to our accommodations for the weekend, and it was away from the main high rise hotel building but nearer the beach instead. It appear unassuming an small and when we entered the room, it was actually rather well decorated, though the “beds” that were listed looked more like couches, besides the main queen sized bed. In fact, one of the “beds” was located outside the room itself , exposed to the elements.

The bathroom drew much laughter as my peers quickly realized that there was no door, and anyone going to wash his face in the wash basin could see the guy showering. HAHA!! Funny but awkward for three guys hanging out!

We went for a swim and the pool itself was decent, and we followed up with going shopping though that took a 30min drive across pothole laden roads. That being said, the taxi service was rather cheap.

As night drew, and we went to sleep, we realized that there was no air-conditioning and there was a space for ventilation above the toilet, which would be a good thing when one is showering and not wanting to fog up the room, but bad, bad, BAD for the easy access afforded to the commando mosquitoes.
serene_lee serene_l…
Affordable, Friendly Resort! Apr 25, 2011
Enjoyed our stay there in Harris, the staff were friendly and helpful..hotel rooms are clean. We love going to the pool, enjoying the sun and the huge jacuzzi pool..spent almost an hr in the jacuzzi. The hotel manager even came out of his way to serve us fresh fruits while we were suntanning. A great experience and we have been...
Pionk2 Pionk2
Harris Resort Batam Jun 05, 2010
Harris Resort Batam

Haris hotel located in the city Batam Waterfront City on the island of Batam . Price of harris Hotel is also not too expensive . I paid only about $ 60 per night . Hotel is quite large and has two trendy and funky hotel building . I really like this Hotel . All the staff are very friendly and they use a very funky and trendy dress because this Hotel is a resort and unlike other conventional Hotel . There is a large enough pool there . They also have many other activities such as spa , massage , table tennis , pool , bowling , sauna , outbound , etc . Harris Batam Hotel is on the beach front. And when evening looks Singapore country is a bit sketchy as far . Harris Hotel near the harbor and there is a ferry to cross to Singapore . And I will be staying there again if the opportunity arises .
jasonkyh jasonkyh
Comfortable Hideout Dec 23, 2009
I liked staying at the hotel because it is spacious, comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful.

The awesome flat screen TV in the room was rather distracting. I watched more HBO than I was supposed to!

However, there aren't exactly spectacular views of the beach, there wasn't great variety for the buffet breakfast and the hotel is situated rather far from Nagoya, which is sort of like the main town of Batam. This made travelling around the island somewhat expensive.

If I were to go to Batam again I probably would not stay here as it would limit the amount of time I could spend at Nagoya. However if you're looking for an escape from city life, this hotel is for you.

I was a bit sad that the pool bar wasn't in operation though! I thoroughly enjoyed chilling by the pool and there were numerous tanning chairs abound.

1. Always book activities for the day early. The staff get really busy in the afternoon when there are tonnes of people checking-in and out.

2. Breakfast starts at 6, ends at 10. Wake UP!

3. When eating at Harris restaurant, order the Indonesian Rice. (I can't remember what it's called exactly.) It tasted great and was an awesome example of Indonesian food.
the hotel room
price list of some of the activiti…
the awesome round pool

• Beauty Salon
  • Health Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes