Harriet's Cafe Tearooms

16 & 17 Green Street, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Harriet's Cafe Tearooms Cambridge Reviews

curious_claire curious_…
I wish i could live here Feb 12, 2015
While walking the streets of Cambridge we stumbled upon this place by accident and as it was a cold day we decided a cup of tea was a good idea.

The location of this tearoom is great. It's right in the heart of the college district in Cambridge city centre. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by smiling faces.

We sat down and looked at the menu and i was pleasantly surprised by all the options. I love a good herbal tea so i was in heaven here. And the teas were not expensive which was nice. We were also impressed with the look of the breakfast menu but sadly we had just eaten. Although the food was so good we were tempted to eat again and just call it an early lunch!

We ordered a mug of herbal tea each and 3 macaroons that were too delicious looking not to try. And let me admit that these macaroons were the best i have ever had! I wanted to buy more as you could get boxes but knew they wouldn't last the day.

The atmosphere in this place was fantastic. We were in a beautiful shop, listening to beautiful music, eat some beautiful macaroons. I was with an Australian girl so it's a good thing she has been in England for the last 6 months otherwise she would have thought all English tea places were like this. I wish!

The only thing that upsets me about this place is that they don't have a shop in London. I'm tempted to jump back on a train to Cambridge just to go back to this place!
An ode to tea found on the menu
Louise's tea and macaroons