Harrah's New Orleans

Harrah's New Orleans Rates and Deals

Harrah's New Orleans Reviews

kimi07 kimi07
Nice, clean, and luxurious. Jul 01, 2010
The Harrah’s hotel is awesome. It’s still fairly new; I believe it’s only four years old. I am very picky about bathrooms but this bathroom was 100% to my liking. The toilet is separate from everything else (yeah). The bathtub looks to be a Jacuzzi bathtub and it’s separate from the shower. The room itself was nice and clean. I only stayed in the hotel one night because it was booked so I had to relocate to the Hilton but what pissed me off is that they didn’t even give me a late checkout. I originally had two days booked at the hotel but I flew in a day late due to weather in Chicago that cancelled my original flight. The Hilton has rooms that have showers only, which is what I requested. They have all the necessities, soap, blow dryer, and shampoo, shower cap, etc. They were even nice enough to give me a late checkout until 2pm, unlike the Harrah’s.

I had a good time in New Orleans although I did not do much sightseeing. I was too busy hanging out in the Harrah’s casino. Holding head in shame, lol. So for those who like to gamble, the casino was fun. I didn’t have to deal with many people standing over me while I was playing. It happened just a few times. . I ate at the buffet but I don’t eat many things but the barbecue ribs tips were awesome. I barely eat meat but I couldn’t resist the tips. The machines I played were pretty generous considering I was there a long time and didn’t leave broke. One thing I really enjoyed about the casino was the good music.

I’m not one who travels to eat but I did have the beignets a couple of times. They were pretty good. I had them at Café Du Monde and the place was always packed. I didn’t sit and eat them; I ordered to go which didn’t take long.

I walked in the French Quarters and down Bourbon Street, and let me tell you, people were partying early in the daytime. I’ve never seen people party so much in the daytime but it was fun being a part of it.
Glynnes says:
Thanks for sharing your review.
Posted on: Jul 03, 2010
paul-joseph says:
Thank you for this informative and useful review. I go to New Orleans every year and I will certainly keep in mind the important and helpful details you shared with us.
Posted on: Jul 01, 2010

Harrah's New Orleans Overview

The newly-constructed, AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Harrah's Hotel is located in the heart of the world's most exhilarating city. This 26-story marvel, with 450 oversized luxurious rooms and suites, provides an unparalleled escape. Rooms feature deluxe beds with Simmons Beautyrest pillow-top mattress, marble foyers, high-definition flat screen televisions and wireless internet access. With the spectacular view of the Mississippi River, New Orleans' skyline and just steps from the French Quarter, Convention Center and a few blocks from the Superdome, there is no better place to stay in New Orleans than Harrah's luxury hotel. Amenities include 24-hour in-room dining, 24-hour business center, and 24-hour doorman & bellman service; concierge services available; express check-in and check-out; state-of-the-art fitness facility; overnight shoe shine service, laundry and dry cleaning service, and twice-daily housekeeping service; 9 restaurants and food outlets; and over 7000 square feet of meeting space. Internet access $10.95 per 24hrs.

Harrah's Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes