Harmony Villa

Harmony Villa Zakynthos Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Very nice luxury villa Oct 26, 2015
It's Airbnb.

We stayed at this Harmony Villa 2nights. The host is very friendly and kindness,he picked up us at the port then brought us to rent a car office. Also sent us to the port when we back to Athens.

The villa located near the airport,port. To the town driving about 15min. There is a market near the villa,also you can find Lidle 5min away by a car.

The accommodation is near the port,airport,also beach. There are two houses,and it seems like possible you bring your dog. Located very close street but not face to street,this is good as it was not noisy also hide from the street.

We stayed at right villa. The wall made by rocks,very pretty and feel warmy. That villa has one big living room with two sofas,one double bed room,one bedroom with two single beds,one bathroom and kitchen. I think 6people available if use the sofa at living room. The kitchen is useful preparing dishes,glasses,cutlery,oven,pan...everythings you need. There is a counter table by the kitchen,easy as things are compact close by. And ceiling is highly feel open.

They has a garden table out side. Of course parking space too.

The bathroom has not bathtub. Just tiny shower room. The water presser is enough. I smelled dog at the bath room,maybe from out side or a drain. I know I have a keen nose.

I'd like to stay this villa when I go to there next time. I'll be glad if I could stay longer as I can "live" there! A highly recommend place to stay in Zakynthos island!
Living room
Double bed room
Single bed room
The view from living room
yasuyo says:
Thank you! Zakynthos is pretty nice island! There are many places at the town but I do appreciat been there for 2 nights:)
Posted on: Oct 30, 2015
sylviandavid says:
Very nice report. Zakynthos is on our list to visit.
Posted on: Oct 27, 2015