Harmony B&B

Carsluith, Scotland

Compare Gatehouse of Fleet Hotel Rates (11.3km away)

Harmony B&B Carsluith Reviews

haidgirl haidgirl
lovely place close to the ferry Apr 02, 2017
What a gem of a find! We needed a place just to lay our heads before catching the ferry in the morning and this was perfect! We got in quite late, around 9pm and had to be up and out the door around 9am. The rooms were clean, spacious, had free wifi, a double bed, tea/coffee/cappuccino/water, a tv and a private bathroom.

There are only two rooms in the Harmony. Both rooms are upstairs, across from one another, in the couple's home. The couple (I forget their names) were friendly. We agreed upon a breakfast time after they showed us our rooms. Breakfast was downstairs, with juice and cereal ready to serve, and they took orders for a hot breakfast if you wished. Mom and Dad had toast and eggs. I had some toast, so I could try some of the homemade jam!!! Yumm!!

You can pay by cash or card here, although the fellow said they have trouble with the machine sometimes.

The B&B was only about 40 minute drive to the ferry, which makes it the perfect place to stay the night and catch the morning ferry.

Also the view of the bay from the room was stunning.
Harmony B&B
My room. Harmony B&B
My room. Harmony B&B
Hot drink and water selection.

Compare Gatehouse of Fleet Hotel Rates (11.3km away)

Carsluith Map