Hare Krishna Guesthouse

New Delhi, India

Check New Delhi Hotel Deals

Hare Krishna Guesthouse New Delhi Reviews

vvicy1 vvicy1
The only place I like to stay in Paharganj, good roof top cafe, safe Mar 15, 2013
This my favoutite, because you can get a good room, on suite, TV and fan.

The place is not spotlessly clean BUT it's far better than most places!!!

The rooftop cafe is great, eaten many times, nice place to get a cool breeze in evening and chat to other people.

The service given at reception can depend on how busy it is, sometimes you get full attention, other time, it's brief.

Overall after staying many times, I like this place for the character, the memories, safety, help on booking further travel, luggage storage.

I can almost bet, you won't think much of it on arrival, but after a few months in India, you will be so excited to get a room in this place for a couple of nights before you travel back home, it will feel like luxury :)
Lotus28 Lotus28
Very untrustworthy. I will never come back again. Apr 27, 2013
I had a very bad experience with this guesthouse. People were all about money and they didn't do anything for the comfort for the guests.

When I made a reservation of the airport transport by email, they didn't respond me back at all. When I gave them a confirmation call, it seemed like they didn't see the email that I sent to them at all, and I had to tell all the details on my phone (it was an international call!!!)

And when I arrived at the guesthouse, the reception guy didn't have any piece of hospitality and he made me stand still to check in for half an hour after midnight. I was really tired from the long flight and wanted to go to the bathroom immediately but he didn't do anything to make me relaxed.

The worst thing was their attitude towards money. All the service including luggage storage after check-out was even by payment, yeah it was okay if they say so, but they sold the password of my subscription of wifi and I had to pay that for nothing and they didn't even give me refund. Well it was okay because they made me use their computer for free for a while, but they still refused to pay me for the changes when they ran out of small value of banknotes...

I strongly think that the guesthouses/hostels has to be the place where I can rely on and feel safe. I am happy to pay for the service that I need but they should respect the money that I pay even they think foreigners are rich.

I recommend anyone not to stay in this guesthouse. They won't treat you more than ATM.

Check New Delhi Hotel Deals