Hardy's Brasserie and Wine Bar

www.hardysbrasserie.com - +44 (0)207 935 5929

Hardy's Brasserie and Wine Bar London Reviews

DAO DAO
Great Food (except the Cheese) Feb 09, 2017
I booked a table at Hardy’s because I found a good meal deal on the Toptable Website. Great service, great atmosphere, just skip the cheese and possibly the wine. I enjoyed my smoked duck salad starter. Gorgeous. My steak was tasty for sure. My waitress was awesome and kept trying to bring me more delicious soda type bread. Unfortunately my carafe of wine was bland. And the cheese & biscuits poor and over-priced. I would recommend you get another desert or skip this completely. It look good and they even feature it on their website, but it is just (sadly) poor. A good dining experience with an intimate and electric atmosphere. They also have newspapers to read. So good meal for a business person or a couple.

Hardy’s was in 1984 by Nick de Bastarrechea and you can find updates, current Chef profile and menus on their website. They offer several small private dining rooms that you can hire. They also have a small venue called the Underbar, which the call ‘Marylebone's secret cellar bar’. They offer the following for 25 seated diners or 60 people standing:

•Drinks and canapés