Hardrock Café Changi Airport

Terminal 3, Changi, Singapore

Hardrock Café Changi Airport Reviews

Stormcrow Stormcrow
Jan 14, 2008
The Hardrock Café in Terminal 3 on Changi Airport is worth searching for (believe me, we walked past it twice before finding it in the back of a niche, behind kind of an open living room with couches and large tv sets).

The athmosphere is nice and laid back, especially for a metalhead like me. There’s plenty of space to sit, either in booths or on ordinary chairs and when it comes to the food, it still makes my mouth water. On our city tour we heard of Singapore’s specialty, the Chili Crab and both of us would really like to have a taste of that. Imagine our surprise when we found it on the menu!! Chili Crab Dip, served with Chinese buns. This is a must try whenever you get to Singapore. The Ceasar Salad on the side was of great quality too and the strawberry milkshake was fantastic dessert. On our second visit, on the way back home, we couldn’t resist taking the Crab Dip again, but this time we finished with an Apple Cobbler. It was of superb taste, but the servings were so big I could hardly finish it (I didn’t even eat my meal on the plane several hours later). If you're dining with two persons it might be wise to order one dessert and share it, this goes for most dishes actually. Large glasses of ice water were free of charge and the smiles of the personnel and the great service were on the house too.

Prices are in Singapore dollars, but on request you can get the check in US dollars or Euros.
Us having a Ceasar Salad and our f…
simba_tusker says:
Is the HRC Singapore airport in the public area of the airport or in the passengers only area ?, I'm pretty sure my flight to Oz goes through terminal 2, maybe I can run there while the plane is re-fuelling etc ?

Help please !!!, thanks and have a nice day
Posted on: Jan 30, 2009
mfmcp1982 says:
I love Hard Rock Cafes, I collect pins and shot glasses from everyone I've been to. Sounds like HRC Changi is good, especially as it's not long opened.

Thanks for a great review
Posted on: Feb 24, 2008