Hard Rock cafe

45 Karl Johans gate, Oslo, Norway
Hard Rock cafe - The hurricane.  My favorite drink at the Hard Rock Cafes.  Unfortunately not as good in Norway as it should be...
Hard Rock cafe - The resturant on the upper floor.
Bar is located on the lower floor.
Hard Rock cafe - We told the staff he had a birthday today...  :P

Hard Rock cafe Oslo Reviews

stian79 stian79
Not the best Hard Rock in the World, but nonetheless worth it. Oct 23, 2011
I love to visit Hard Rock Cafes all around the world whenever I can.

Unfortunately the worst Hard Rock Cafe I've ever been to is in my own country...

That said they serve the same great food and the atmosphere is great if your have food and drinks with friends. :D

What I don't like is the fact that they're missing great memorabilia on the wall. All the HRC I've been to is loaded with memorabilias from great bands and artist and so is this one, but most are from Norwegian bands and might not be that much known for everybody.

The drinks are also very thin as Norway has strict alcohol laws on how much alcohol on is allowed to put in the glass. That means many drinks simply doesn't really taste the same.

On the plus side the HRC in Oslo has a great bar downstairs while the eating section is separated and located on the second floor.

The staff is very friendly and we had a wonderful waitress when we visited. She smiled and put up with all our wild ideas and would actually encourage us. Wonderful girl that made our night in Oslo.

If you are a HRC fan then I recommend it, but I personally feel the place lacks its HRC atmosphere.

And as with all Norwegian restaurants and bars, it's pretty expensive.
montecarlostar says: