Hard Rock Park

(843) 236-7625

Hard Rock Park Myrtle Beach Reviews

marksreynolds marksrey…
Rock -n- Roll Theme Park Jul 15, 2008
Hard Rock Park is a brand new theme park in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina located at 211 George Bishop Parkway just off of US 501 near Myrtle Beach Airport.

The park opened in the spring of 2008, is well spread out and sits on approximately 55-acres at the center of a 140 acre development that celebrates the spirit of rock and roll.

Currently, the park has four roller coasters, six stage areas for shows and concerts, one 3-D ride, many restaurants and food stands, a kid’s play area with a Caribbean themed splash area, an arcade, a carousel and many other standard theme park favorites. The Led Zeppelin roller coaster offers a DVD of you on the ride, which is something I have never seen before at other theme parks. We did get one, so if I can figure out how to get it on YouTube, I’ll post it here for you all to watch. This park has something for every one, especially the kids. We had a great time and if it wasn’t for the roller coaster episode (see blog) we might have stayed longer to watch the fireworks over the lake, which is at the center of the park.

This park is new, so it has room for expansion, which I feel it needs to get repeat customers. I loved the park and the time we were there, but I’m glad we didn’t spend the $55.00 a person entrance fee. There is also a $10.00 parking fee to park on the lot. On the way in, we saw signs for valet parking, which was $20.00, but I do not know if they were associated with the park or not because all the signs were out side the park property, not on the inside. The signs leading in, and back out of the park are almost non existent, so finding our way to the park and to the entrance was difficult, but we managed. The signs we saw were small and just stuck in the ground along the road. I assume that this will be corrected in time, as this is the first year the park has been opened.

When we visit Myrtle Beach again in a few years, I’m sure we will return to Hard Rock Park, I just hope they have added some more rides by that time and offer discount tickets. I don’t feel like sitting through another resort seminar to get discount tickets!

If you’ve never been, I recommend it, especially if you love roller coasters and Rock-n-Roll!!

For more information on Hard Rock Park, visit http://www.hardrockpark.com/
marksreynolds says:
It was great!!! You should make Myrtle Beach one of your Dream Destinations!!
Posted on: Aug 06, 2008
mfmcp1982 says:
I am so JEALOUS! I want to go there! Sounds like one it beds in it'll be great!
Posted on: Aug 05, 2008