Hard Rock Hotel Bali

Jalan Pantai, Bali, Indonesia

Hard Rock Hotel Bali Rates and Deals

Hard Rock Hotel Bali Reviews

ted332 ted332
This hotel, aside from being a legendary icon and popular landmark, makes you expect for good service and security because of its brand name, and the positive reviews you read from blogs and hotel review sites. I didn't mind the expensive $175 'sale promo' during that time that I booked as it was part of my itinerary to experience Hard Rock Hotel.

The location, along Kuta Beach is perfect. The city activities, night and day, are all within peripheral distance. You could just walk across the street to be at Kuta Beach where everybody converge to enjoy the sunset and just chillout on the beach in the afternoons. The restaurants, shops, botiques, ATM machines are all nearby. And it's so easy to flag a taxi if you wanna go farther to Jimbaran, and other seaside chillout places.

Then there is Hard Rock Cafe in house, if you miss your local Hard Rock cafe in your city.

Service is good so far. Wi -fi is okay, room service is fast, hotel staff all efficient and has excellent customer service.

Airport transfer, car rentals, etc., etc. are all managed efficiently.

You must try the hotel pool, one of the best, I could say.

Only downside, not really bothersome though, are the bathroom facilities(hello 80s,90s) wherein I had some minor issues with the shower valve handle, and the long crowded queue at the breakfast area due to the high number of guests.

If I was satisfied with my stay, the answer is yes.
ted332 says:
Thanks Jeremy and Monica. :)
Posted on: Apr 12, 2013
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review!:)
Posted on: Apr 11, 2013
vulindlela says:
Posted on: Apr 11, 2013
ariwardani ariwarda…
Nice beach front hotel in Bali May 12, 2012
I stayed at Hard Rock Hotel, Bali for only 1 night, check-in on 12 May and check-out on 13 May, 2012. I booked this hotel via Rajakamar.com. I usually use Agoda.com for booking all my hotels whenever I have a trip but this time since I booked hotels within Indonesia, Rajakamar.com certainly has a better price.

I got it for the price of IDR 1,300,000 (USD 137), deluxe room with breakfast included for 2 persons.

The room feels a bit small even though it has 32 sqm in total. Perhaps because it has 2 queen size beds, each with the size of 160 cm X 200 cm.

I think using queen size bed is a good point for this hotel. It's good because we don't need to use extra bed as our children are getting bigger and bigger and not enough room to sleep if the hotel uses only single bed with the size of 100 X 200 cm or 120 X 200 cm.

It has a unique wardrobe which was made not by wood, but only by a piece of cloth covering the whole outer surface of the wardrobe.

All facilities are good in general. The swimming pool is the main highlight of this hotel. It has a wide curvy pool where you can play water polo or you go up to the land in between those pools and play volley ball with white clear sands on the surface. Instead of using normal ceramic tiles for the the bottom of its pool, it uses sands. Stepping on sands that covers the pool bottom is a first experience to me but I like it.

The hotel location is superb. It is facing the Kuta beach. Just cross the street in front of the hotel and you are already on the beach area. Also, it is near to many restaurants, shops, including mini-market which I think it's very handy if you need to buy or to eat something.

The down point was the breakfast menu. It was not as various as other 5 stars hotel normally can offer to you. The taste was also not delicious in general although I can not say it was bad. Just average. I also found that the way they collected plates and glasses made a lot of noise. It's quite disturbing.

At least the restaurant staffs are pretty fast in handling empty plates and glasses. Also, food was replenished quickly.

Overall, I recommend this hotel for holiday purpose. Especially for a small family consists of parents and 2 children because it has rooms with bigger beds, nice swimming pool, and ideally located in Kuta, Bali.
Guitar collection
kanishk24 kanishk24
Center of nightlife! May 08, 2012
The service offered by HHB was impeccable. I was impressed with the staffs and facilities of the resorts. The place is in center of Bali's nightlife with Starbucks and Hard Rock Cafe on a walking distance.

The rooms are very spacious and clean. I stayed in a deluxe room which over looked the garden. It had a huge bathroom. The hotel had 3 restaurant and a pool bar. The pool of so amazing that you would never miss the beaches.

The hotel is very kid friendly and they even have a recording station. They have there own radio which plays rock much 24/7. Must stay, I would say.
shazzac shazzac
Hard Rock Hotel Bali Aug 05, 2011
I paid about USD100 per night but it's the deluxe room with the deluxe swimming pool (for deluxe room guests only!) and the usual buffet breakfast.

The rooms look as per their gallery pictures at their website.

2 queen beds!! Which is amazing if you have 4 people travelling together, they could share a room and the size of the room is really big.

The bathroom was really dated. I wish they had somehow refurbished it to look more modern. Water was hard too but no worries. They provide 2 bottles of drinking water on a daily basis for FREE!

OMG, I'm stuck in an 80's bathroom.

The toilet roll holder is a little creative and it works as the towel hanger too. Overall, I was really happy with my stay. The deluxe rooms' building is located away from the superior rooms' building and you have to have the access card to access the building.

I like the privacy in all and the pool is really quiet. I think they call it the Chilling Pool.
wanz_ure wanz_ure
May 23, 2011

- Very near shopping streets within walking distance.

- very near local eateries & restaurants/cafes alike

-15 mins from airport

- Opposite beach

- short drive to nightlife

- short drive to natural places of attractions

-most importantly, surrounded by many ATM Machines :)
There's only one Hard Rock Hotel B…
got The Beatles room ;)
spacious tub!
th3resa th3resa
affordable luxury by the beach Apr 30, 2011
I recommended this hotel. Very nice place and comfortable. Good service. The location is in front of the beach and at the heart of kuta. They have a very big swimming pool and playground for the kids so you as parent can enjoying the holiday while your kids play.
jimbo_star jimbo_st…
Hotel in Bali you don't wanna leave Jul 11, 2011
Situated on busy and very commercial Kuta beach in Bali, Hard Rock Hotel is just awesome, the biggest and most amazing swimming pool in Asia with sand on bottom. I spent countless hours socialising in the pool bar with random people instead of improving my surfing :) Highly recommended if you DON'T wanna rest, as this is party hotel: bars, live music, own radio station, and... did I mention the pool bar? Oh you need to get wet to order a drink :)
jbasa1978 jbasa1978
Decent accomodations, one of the best pools around Jul 19, 2011
Stayed at this hotel for three nights. Hotel staff was extrememly helpful and courteous. Rooms were decent, but not spectacular. Pool area was amazing! Would definitely stay here again in I find myself in Kuta.
Awesome facility and super nice staff Jan 07, 2011
Fantastic location

Spacy hotel

Lots and lots of facilities

Amazing pool and spa

Negative comment:

Wifi is chargable
dinzvyeofvine dinzvyeo…
Strategic Hotel in Kuta Jul 02, 2010
I visited Bali for the first time in October 2005. I really enjoy my first time experience in Bali.The first Hotel I stayed is Hard Rock Hotel Bali. The swimming pool with the custom beach beside is great, and the F&B outlets are good. I pretty like the restaurant With a wide selection of dining choices available in this beautiful Hard Rock Bali Hotel,I can choose from the many cuisine each featuring a distinctive style.

I agree that the setting of Hard Rock's signature of limitless energy, unparalleled creativity and quality service, Hard Rock Hotel Bali is a place where hotel guests can rekindle the atmosphere of the past 40 years of rock and roll culture is a good idea which The walls are adorned with images, memorabilia and icons reflecting the revolution that changed the face of music, fashion and the arts, celebrating artistes from the 50's to late 90's.

Hard Rock Hotel staff were very friendly ..... The rooms and bath are clean with the theme style which after being in the bush in some parts of Indonesia was a huge treat.

To be frank, once you are on the Kuta beach all the nearby hotels look very similar.The beach is not inside the Hotel,but need to cross the road for reach Kuta beach.You could actually walk to the shops outside the checkpoint area. It is less than a mile to the shops. Kuta beach is a lot of fun and the waves are great there too. It tends to have younger people and a lot more panhandlers. The shopping is walking distance. There does seem to be a lot more biting bugs there and the night life is crazy in Kuta. I loved the peace of mind and the freaky nightlife. Be careful near the "Blow Hole" out on the point especially when the big waves are hitting. The splash from the waves can knock you down on the ragged coral.

Great in house entertainment. Great choice of Deluxe room types studios,we had the benefit from the Credit Card we used . Actually we reserved for the superior room,but they upgraded us to Deluxe room because of using that Credit Card.

I've been to Hard Rock Hotel twice...first time was staying at Deluxe room and the second time in Superior room.

Experience yourself with stay the night at Hard Rock Hotel Bali.
Giant Guitar
Giant Chess with Sofa
Deluxe room's Pillow
MeiYen MeiYen
Hard Rock Hotel Bali Apr 18, 2010
For my sister’s birthday trip, she gets to decide which hotel to stay in and she chose Hard Rock Hotel in Kuta area. I on the other hand wanted a hotel that has more Balinese architecture and ambience but I gave in as it’s her birthday. We booked through a local travel agent and paid USD 100 a night inclusive of return transfer.

The hotel’s location is just right in the heart of Kuta where there are abundant shops, bars and clubs. The Kuta beach is just across the road from the hotel.

The hotel is pretty much as expected of Hard Rock. This is a very lively hotel, quite a number of family travellers as well. If you are looking at a peaceful getaway, this is definitely not the place.

I don’t really fancy the room, nothing much to shout about. Maybe they might have refurbished the rooms now. We could hear the loud music from our room well late into the night that comes from the bar, Centerstage where they have live bands nightly from 8.30pm onwards till midnight. The bathroom on the other hand is nice with a tub big enough for 2 to jump in and have a bubble bath.

The landscaping of the hotel is a mixture of Balinese and of course the usual Hard Rock touch. The free form pool is my favourite part of the hotel with cabanas for rent by the day which we spent almost the whole day there just lazing around and ordering snacks and drinks. There is also rock climbing within the hotel, located near the pool area.

We had lots of fun and did enjoy our stay there.
princessamoncay princess…
Modern and Musical Hotel by the beach Nov 13, 2010
Hard Rock Bali is located at heart of Bali-in front of Kuta Beach. perfect location for tourist, surfer, shopper, and night life sucker. I love its big swimming pool and the beach sand at hotel. Also Centerstage & Hard Rock Cafe inside the hotel, perfect combination who loves beach, music, and party!
vivien_huang vivien_h…
Cozy and luxury by the beach Jul 11, 2010
When I stayed at this hotel, my first impression: wow, this hotel is very attractive and stylish .. This hotel also has a very subtle musical ambience .. do not miss to take a picture in the hallway there is a lot of guitars hanging on the wall.

The hotel, which also has a unique swimming pool and beach atmosphere, even you can play beach volleyball here ..

Entertainment at night was also very interesting, relaxing with friends at the Hardrock cafe while listening to live music. Plus, if you're feeling bored, you can easily toward the beach of Kuta which is located right in front of the hotel.

In addition, there are many attractions you can find around the hotel. You can buy clothes, food, drinks, even a typical Balinese paintings around.

With "Hoobastank" guitar
Hardrock Hotel - Bali Island Indo…
shasya shasya
Hard Rockin' Good Time Jan 09, 2009
It took me over 10 years to finally have the chance to stay at Hard Rock, Bali and sure like you might have read in some blogs it has lost some of its rockin' decor over the years but to me it's still hard as a ROCK!

If you had always wanted to party like a rockstar then this is THE place for you.

The rockstar experience starts from the airport pickup at Ngurah Rai to checking-in up to the point of checking-out.

You can practically just have a "rockstar holiday" without stepping out of the hotel vicinity: breakfast at Starz, lunch at the poolside, dinner at Centrestage and call in room service for supper.

The hotel staff are ever so friendly and obliging. I had no problems at all during my 3 nights there (in January 2009).

Quoting from the classic Eagles' Hotel California: "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave"...

I let my pictures do the talking...
Ngurah Rai
hotel transfer
which music zone are you?
tvillingmarit tvilling…
Hard Rock Hotel Bali Oct 22, 2007
With Hard Rock's signature of limitless energy, unparalleled creativity and quality service, Hard Rock Hotel Bali is a place where guests can rekindle the atmosphere of the past 40 years of rock and roll culture.

Situated at the heart of Bali's famous shopping and entertainment district, Kuta, Hard Rock Hotel lies ten minutes away from Bali Airport.

The hotel offers 418 tribute rooms and luxury suites that are well equipped with modern amenities.

In a warm, friendly and relaxing atmosphere, begin your day by enjoying a sumptuous buffet breakfast and as well enjoy traditional Indonesian food or delicious dishes on the a la carte menu at the hotels restaurant.

During leisure, you can relax at the unique Sand Island, which is a sunbathing paradise.

Ingvild, Tove, Siri and I had a nice stay at Hard Rock Hotel.

We enjoyed all photos of rock stars, guitars and costumes. Pretending being rock stars our selves.
Like rock stars

• Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes