Hard Rock Casino

Biloxi, Mississippi

Hard Rock Casino Biloxi Reviews

bensonryan bensonry…
The house always wins Nov 24, 2016
Hard Rock Casino is located along the coast of Biloxi, Mississippi. One of my buddies had an itch to go there out of boredom on a Thanksgiving night. I decided to take very small risks and brought only $100 with me, willing to part from it without remorse. Unfortunately my peers had more compulsion than me.

When I first walked into the large building, I found it visually appealing and very, very spacious. True to Hard Rock tradition, scores of Rock and Roll memorabilia were on display all over the walls. The atmosphere was very clean and all the staff members from cardholders to bartenders were very personable and treated each guest as if they personally wanted them to win. But deep down inside, I know their "deal" (no pun intended). The card tables and slot machines were spread apart and the drinks were free for everyone who sat on them.

I ate at one of the enclosed restaurants while waiting on my friends to hurry through their games. The enclosed restaurants weren't that spectacular. Maybe it was a bay day for the restaurant, but I did have a server who wasn't very good at his job, consistently mixing up orders between myself and other guests.

I wound up staying there for hours holding onto my willpower not to withdraw from the expensive ATM machines while waiting for others to conclude their earnings, positive or negative. For several times my friends had some good net gains which make it seem that the tables were at least somewhat fair for the sake of this review. However, my friends in turn got very arrogant, deciding not quit while they were ahead, resulting in losing all their earnings and then some. I eventually got tired knowing that I worn out my welcome, and went back home to sleep.

This is overall a so-so recommendation, many risk takers will enjoy Hard Rock Casino more, while those who play it safe would probably want to stray from it. Occasionally, an infrequent trip to places like these, is a good sobering reminder of why I should never gamble in the first place. But it is definitely an impressive sight to behold once inside.
simsing says:
Congrats on the feature!
bensonryan says:
I didn't see any adjacent cafe but did have a late dinner at 24/7.
Cho says:
Congratulations on this featured review. I've passed through Biloxi but don't recall seeing Hard Rock Casino. It was at night though. Is the casino part of Hard Rock Cafe?

Check Biloxi Hotel Deals