Hard Rock Cafe

502 Texas Avenue, Houston, TX, USA

Hard Rock Cafe Houston Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Awesome awesome awesome awesome!!! Mar 04, 2012
HRC's are a top priority for me. So far I only have four on my list (Dallas, Chicago, Venice and Houston), but I plan to visit many more in the future.

You can never get disappointed in this place! I have to say that so far the best I have visited is the one in Chicago as it was very big and even had space for a live band to play. But this one in Houston was great as well. They always have KISS stuff, and this one like the one in Chicago had a Paul Stanley's guitar!! Paul is my rock hero, so it was great to take a picture next to one of his guitars :)

At HRC I ALWAYS have their Buffalo wings as I think they are great. I recommended Thyago to do the same and he did, but poor guy he is brazilian so he doesn't eat much spice and very soon his eyes were teary and his nose was stuffy and his tongue was burning hahaha even though he tried the mild wings!

There's not much more I need to add about HRC, you guys know it's an awesome place and I always had a great time when I visited :)
At the entrance of HRC :D
I love HRC!!! :D
Me with Paul Stanley's guitar!!! :D
Jimi Hendrix painting
montecarlostar says:
Hey thanks for the recommendation! If I go to Chicago again, I will def be stopping by HRC, so I will give this Portillo's restaurant a try. Sounds really cool! :D Yeah and I can't wait to hit another HRC somewhere in the world! :D
SirRosco says:
(And if you'll be in Chicago again: Try the restaurant diagonal accross the street to Mc Donald's (which is right next to the HRC). The restaurant being located there is called Portillo's. The interior is artificially decorated in an old style of the roaring twenties. You can order HotDogs, Burger or whatever like you want it. Then you walk along some sort of glass counter where you can watch step by step how your food is cooked and prepared for you. It's really nice...
SirRosco says:
Lol, I have been in the one in Chicago like 4 times :D
I really like eating there ;D

Check Houston Hotel Deals