Hard Rock Cafe

Krakow, Poland
Hard Rock Cafe - enjoying the sun, but where is my brew here?
Hard Rock Cafe - shop
Hard Rock Cafe - ceiling
Hard Rock Cafe - Regional Polish Burger - Delicious

Hard Rock Cafe Krakow Reviews

bramblerick brambler…
Nice location and great service Aug 15, 2015
This Hard RoCk cafe has a AAA++ location on the famous big square Rynek Glowny in Krakow next to Kościół Mariacki, the beautiful church. This hotel has a nice outside terrace with great service. On the groundfloor you will find the shop and a small bar area. The restaurant is on the first floor. Nice decoration. The menu prices are average for a Hard Rock Cafe but the drinks are average for Polish standards ( that means cheap) We loved the food as usual and we enjoyed the great service while sitting on the terrace in the sun. Definitely a great please to enjoy the square and watch people. As usual in Hard Rock Cafe's it's not a place to meet locals but it's nice to share some experiences with fellow travellers though.
enjoying the sun, but where is my …
PEnglish PEnglish
Delicious Food at Delicious Prices Jul 19, 2012
I was starving on my second day in Krakow and thought I'd play it safe by visiting the Hard Rock Cafe which was just a minute from my Hostel (Cracow Hostel).

The restaurant opens at around 2pm so I sauntered across at around 2.10pm and was seated by a rather helpful guy who was exceptionally welcoming and interested in where I was from. The tables near the front of the floor, where I was places, are fantastic for people watching with an excellent view over the Market Square.

The waitress was attentive and suggested that I try the Santa Fe Spring Rolls and also the Regional 'Legendary Burger' as always I was swayed by a pretty face and ordered both.

The starter came within 5 minutes and was MASSIVE as well as delicious. When I was ready for the main it again came out promptly and again huge, cooked perfectly and gorgeous. I would heavily recommend the Regional burger;

traditional Polish cheese on a potato pancake crowing perfectly cooked meat in turn resting on sauteed mushrooms complete with chips and a cranberry relish.

The waitress was attentive through out checking I everything was OK (not in the standard pushy way) and making sure my Pepsi was never empty.

When the bill came I was expecting £25 given a large starter, large main and 4 pints of Pepsi ... it was actually £14

Overall a fantastic eatery far better quality and service than I expected and fantastic value for money.
Regional Polish Burger - Delicious