Hard Rock Cafe

63 West Ontario, Chicago, IL, USA
www.hardrock.com/locations/c… - Restaurant: +1-312-943-2252 Group Sales: +1-312-943-5572

Hard Rock Cafe Chicago Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
What else is it there to say, it's the Hard Rock Cafe! May 03, 2010
I LOVE Hard Rock Cafe, it's probably my favorite place to hang out anytime. So far I have been only to the one in Dallas, and now Chicago. While I love both, I think I like Chicago's better.

The inside was really cool, the waitress said it was just remodeled. They had some of the coolest memorabilia I have ever seen in one single place. They had one Paul Stanley's Guitar!!! They also had a Madonna outfit (from the Like a Virgin era I think) and a Jimmy Hendrix guitar. How cool is that?

Of course I ordered their fantastic Heavy Metal wings and they were probably some of the best chicken wings I have ever had. I also tried their Mojito-rita, a combination between a Mojito and a Margarita, it was pretty cool.

The service was awesome of course, and i would recommend this place for anyone who loves rock n' roll.
The big guitar sign!
Yes, it's he Hard Rock!
Jimmy Hendrix guitar
Cool
montecarlostar says:
I definitvely will!
Posted on: May 09, 2010
mcphistino says:
I like those Café, too!!! Be sure to check out the one in Amsterdam on your Europe trip, my friend! Nice blog,
Posted on: May 09, 2010
montecarlostar says:
Definitively Paras! Make sure that you include Chicago in your itinerary!
Posted on: May 08, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
They have some great cheeseburgers and fries.  I like to collect the guitar magnets from each one. They range from $10.00 to $12.00 each. Atlanta, Georgia - San Juan, Puerto Rico - Miami, F…Chicago Hard Rock Hotel. The first Hard Rock Cafe (HRC) opened its doors to the public on June 14, 1971, in London…
Warsaw, March 2007
I was planning on flying to Warsaw on Thursday March 1 but there were severe thunderstorms in the Midwest that day.   Besides that, my friends flight from Seattle to Chicago was delayed bey…Chicago was delayed beyond making the connection to the LOT flight bound for Warsaw. I was going to Warsaw for the grand opening of the Hard Rock Cafe

Check Chicago Hotel Deals